“Crawfish feast”
Review of Cheniere Shack

Cheniere Shack
Ranked #71 of 140 Restaurants in West Monroe
Description: Full service sit down restaurant. Full bar available. Take out welcome.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This cozy little restaurant never disappoints. I've had Crawfish all over Louisiana and this is the best. If you don't want to pinch tails and peel crawfish. Try the Shrimp Poboy!! If you have room try some of the house made Coconut cake!!

2  Thank Lilbilly
There are newer reviews for Cheniere Shack

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

I live close to this establishment.
I think this increases my property value! You can't get a better bowl of red beans and rice for lunch and the hot water corn bread will make
You "slap your momma!"

1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wonderful food, quick seating and great service! Shrimp and oysters fried to perfection.
oysters were the size of golf balls. Prices were good. Haley our waitress kept our tea filled,
and our orders were all correct.

2  Thank KC S
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife ,my son and I ate dinner there last night and had a wonderful time. We ran into a very close friend who set with us. We also had the pleasure of having the OWNER set with us as we ate and caught up on family, friends and how life was going. I must say it was a very enjoyable dining experience and evening, just don't get any better. Then I read some of the posts on here and wonder just how could that be. I know the owners and being a business man I can relate to some of the things people try to get by with . We have never had a negative experience , the food is excellent, very affordable ,a clean place and as last night they have a ton of repeat customers and it's just like extended family . They work hard at trying to be provide a great dining experience, Terry & Robin thanks for making us feel welcome ,keep up the great work and you have our Continued support!!! O by the way I will sign my name :Dewey Wood/////////////////////////////

3  Thank Dewey W
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Not to mention the service. Whereas the servers seem nice enough, it is OBVIOUS that they are not happy working at this establishment because of terrible management.

3  Thank MMR1984