“Good custard ”

Eskamoe’s Frozen Custard & More
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in West Monroe
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to go wrong with custard and it was our first visit here. We always enjoy custard and the staff was very friendly. :)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have a ton of choices for ice cream in this town but this place is our favorite. We have our regular orders but from time to time we try one of the specials. No doubt this place wins "best of the delta." Can't go wrong with ice cream and a movie.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Always stop here at least once when visiting my Mom - the custard is delicious and reasonably priced - the kids who work there range from really friendly to I'm just here for a paycheck - the ordering system is slow at best - if there is any line be prepared to wait - but the custard is worth it - creamy & delicious - just right as a treat on a hot humid Louisiana day!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

WOW. I could stop right there and this would be a good review for this place. I was down visiting a buddy in West Monroe and he wanted to take me for some dessert at this place. He said 'you'll love the concrete". Apparently this is what they call their frozen custard dessert. It was better than ice cream. I forget the name of the one I ordered, but it was a big portion, had strawberries and banana's in it, and was GOOD. If you are down in West Monroe, do yourself a favor and skip dessert at the restaurant you ate at and go to Eskamoe's and get some concrete. You will not be sorry.

1  Thank Sermn8ter
Reviewed May 27, 2013

While the kids and husbands relaxed me and the Lisa went for some treats!! It was off the main road but our GPS took us right there. We had lots to choose from and it was voted Deltas best for 2012 so we had to try it!! It was so good!! Trust me even the Mini size was big!!! Only thing there is no inside seating but it was a cool clear night!!!