“Average. Varies.”

Podnuh's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #61 of 140 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Been a couple of times now. Yes, there's a limit on the Sunday "buffet," but it is posted and I can't really blame them for setting a limit. For $8.99 I could easily eat $30 worth of meat without breaking a sweat. Staff is all behind the counter, not especially friendly this Father's Day, and seemed pretty disorganized and inefficient. Hard to know what might have been going on, but the line was moving very slow for quite some time. Anyway, the brisket today was a little tough. Not "melt in your mouth" by any means. Wife's PoBoy and battered fries weren't bad, but not great. Can only give Podnuh's an "average" today.

There are newer reviews for Podnuh's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Very good brisket, sauce, excellant beans, & great peppers! Asked for a sample of the pork & received enough to tell me I'll go back.
Weren't the friendliest of folk's, Yankee accent I figured.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

They offer a buffett on Sundays. It now costs more and you are allowed to get only 2 plates. At our last visit there were no signs posted telling of this change. We learned of it because a worker was thoughtful enough to tell us when they saw someone in my party puttting very little food on plate one. They told my party member they had better but more on there since there was a 2 plate limit. We enjoyed going there but I doubt we will be back as long as it is offered this way.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We lived in west Monroe for nine months in 2010. This was the only place that we could find decent BBQ. Went on Sunday's and they had a buffet. Great BBQ sausage and smoked chicken. Wonderful BBQ beans. We have since moved from there. Still miss this place.