“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Gatesville, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We usually enjoy Cracker Barrel restaurants. This was a nice clean place but the service was bad. My food order was wrong so when she took the plate back so they could correct it, it was very clear she wasn't happy. Maybe upset with the cooks but made me uncomfortable and made me feel like she was upset that I spoke up about the mistake. My order first came with nice sized portions, but when returned with my correct order, smaller portions were given to me. We had to ask repeatedly for cornbread and biscuits. Not only when we arrived but also during the meal. Each initial request was "forgotten" and we were made to wait quite some time. It was ridiculous. The food is good, but lousy service.

• Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Decent dinner”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Typical Cracker Barrel; reliable, but, nothing to write home about. This one was close to the hotel, and it was adequate for a quick bite.

Plainview, Illinois
“Comfort food awaits”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong when you need comfort food. I love the consistency in the Cracker Barrel from state to state. This particular trip I had cornflake baked chicken ~ yum (and healthy). Had to the top it off with raspberry cobbler ~ double yum. And then as a parting gift, eggs in a basket for breakfast. Love the Cracker Barrel!

louisiana
“cracker barrel goodness”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just good food that never wavers from excellent. Always delicious. No one is ever disappointed w/their food and you get it quickly. Atmosphere is great, helpful and friendly staff. Now I'm a sticker about clean and there's never a place clean enough for me. They like every other business need to do more and better cleaning. But you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We go to CB often when in town - our last experience was not what we usually enjoy & a previous review explains.

This visit was excellent! We had a table of 5 with orders ranging from breakfast to lunch.

All of food came out as ordered and was hot & delicious or crisp & fresh depending on the item.

Our server - Vicky was helpful & professional - there when we needed something & not hovering!

My faith in the West Monroe CB is restored! Yeah!