“decent food, but slightly pricey”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was in West Monroe on business, looking for a place to eat. I noticed this Logan's Roadhouse; looked similar to Texas Roadhouse - which I frequent and enjoy - so gave this a shot. I had the filet and lobster tail special. The filet was excellent, tender, and nicely cooked; the lobster tail also very good.

The reason for only an 'average' rating? This place, in my estimation, is about $5-$10 more expensive than Texas Roadhouse. Also, I happened to be seated facing the kitchen prep area. I saw a waiter grab salad croutons with his hands and put them onto the salad plate and then serve it to his table. To the restaurant's credit, when I pointed this out to my waitress she immediately reported her colleague to management and then threw out/replaced the entire crouton container. But you still have to wonder how many salad plates the waiter wasn't caught doing....

1  Thank oceanpalace

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We travel a lot and have ate at Logans in KY, MI, GA, PA and this is the first time we were not happy. The service sucked! Our waitress seem like she didn't want to be there. She wouldn't even look at us while taking our order. It seem dirty, the menu's were sticky and the table was dirty. We caught another waitress to get my husband A-1 for his steak and she was very nice, the bottle at our table was empty. My husband said it was the worse steak he ever had and he is not picky. Now the best part of this which the Logans has no control over: if your not from there you will notice a foul smell in your drinks!!! I had them change my soda twice...ITS THE WATER!!! We stayed at the hotel next door and they leave you bottled water with a note to tell you about the smelly,slimmy water.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food was good, had to get a take out box because the portions were more than I could eat. This is where they have a bucket of roasted peanuts on the tables to snack on before you get your meal. We even took some back to the motel with us in our take out container. You are supposed to throw the shells on the floor, but I really didn't like that aspect of the restaurant at all!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My son is traveling with me to Atlanta, Georgia from Dallas Texas, after being on the road 5 hours, we were ready to eat, Very hungry. there were tons of places to chose from, but one stood out as being far more crowded than any of the others. Parking lot was full and people were pouring into Logan's. We figured it must be for a reason and decided to join the herd. We waited less than 5 minutes to be seated, all the way in the back. The place was packed! Immediately, we got our drinks and explanation of the special where two can dine for $13.99, or for $3.00 more you could add one appetizer and one desert. It's an excellent deal, 2 full size entrees, 4 side dishes, 1 app & 1 desert to be shared. $16.99. That's a lot of food! Food was great quality, quantity, and possibly the best waiter in Louisiana. If you go here, ask for Christopher. He was there with what we wanted before we knew we needed it. We had smoked grilled chicken breast, gelled veggies, mash potatoes w gravy, chicken tenders with buffalo sauce, mash potatoes /gravy. Fried cheese with marinara and nutter butter brownie with ice cream, we recommend all of it, especially if Christopher is your waiter, thank you ! Oh yeah, you get peanuts, by the bucket, while you wait. Yummy

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Medium well steak is sometimes a gamble, but they knew how to do it at this location! Woohoooo! The sides were great too. Sweet potato with cinnamon and those rolls.... I will be back!