“We have ate at several in different states”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We travel a lot and have ate at Logans in KY, MI, GA, PA and this is the first time we were not happy. The service sucked! Our waitress seem like she didn't want to be there. She wouldn't even look at us while taking our order. It seem dirty, the menu's were sticky and the table was dirty. We caught another waitress to get my husband A-1 for his steak and she was very nice, the bottle at our table was empty. My husband said it was the worse steak he ever had and he is not picky. Now the best part of this which the Logans has no control over: if your not from there you will notice a foul smell in your drinks!!! I had them change my soda twice...ITS THE WATER!!! We stayed at the hotel next door and they leave you bottled water with a note to tell you about the smelly,slimmy water.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food was good, had to get a take out box because the portions were more than I could eat. This is where they have a bucket of roasted peanuts on the tables to snack on before you get your meal. We even took some back to the motel with us in our take out container. You are supposed to throw the shells on the floor, but I really didn't like that aspect of the restaurant at all!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My son is traveling with me to Atlanta, Georgia from Dallas Texas, after being on the road 5 hours, we were ready to eat, Very hungry. there were tons of places to chose from, but one stood out as being far more crowded than any of the others. Parking lot was full and people were pouring into Logan's. We figured it must be for a reason and decided to join the herd. We waited less than 5 minutes to be seated, all the way in the back. The place was packed! Immediately, we got our drinks and explanation of the special where two can dine for $13.99, or for $3.00 more you could add one appetizer and one desert. It's an excellent deal, 2 full size entrees, 4 side dishes, 1 app & 1 desert to be shared. $16.99. That's a lot of food! Food was great quality, quantity, and possibly the best waiter in Louisiana. If you go here, ask for Christopher. He was there with what we wanted before we knew we needed it. We had smoked grilled chicken breast, gelled veggies, mash potatoes w gravy, chicken tenders with buffalo sauce, mash potatoes /gravy. Fried cheese with marinara and nutter butter brownie with ice cream, we recommend all of it, especially if Christopher is your waiter, thank you ! Oh yeah, you get peanuts, by the bucket, while you wait. Yummy

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Medium well steak is sometimes a gamble, but they knew how to do it at this location! Woohoooo! The sides were great too. Sweet potato with cinnamon and those rolls.... I will be back!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Never, ever order take out from this place. I have on several occasions( hoping it would get better) and every time something is always wrong. Most recently, I ordered $70 worth of food and when I got home half of it was missing (main issue I have had when ordering take out). Ordered steaks medium rare and got well done. The girl who is in charge of take outs, Courtney, gets an attitude if she has to give back change from your order. Totally done with this place, your better off going to the other great locations on constitution drive.

1  Thank Anonymous318888888