“Fair”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Fair”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Server's were very pleasant. The wait to get drinks and food was extremely long. We were with a large party and 3 plates had to be sent back due to not being correct. Likely go elsewhere during a big event.

Visited April 2013

Washington Island, Wisconsin
“This restaurant is just plain cool! It is rustic and relaxing with great food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The friendly waitress was efficient, polite, and friendly! I have eaten here before and would certainly do it again! My food was great and the cheesecake with strawberries was equally appreciated!

Tillamook, Oregon
“World's Best Waiter! Food Excellent”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We've been here a few times while traveling through Louisiana. This restaurant is right off the highway 20. This visit was the best time of all. Greeted in a genuinely friendly way, like they were really glad we were there. We were served water immediately, and asked what drinks we wanted. Drinks came back immediately. The waiter was both congenial, efficient, and caring that we knew he would be right with us. Not only did he quickly and efficiently take our order, but carried on a conversation inquiring where we were from and why we were in the area. The food was presented specifically the way we ordered it, and tasted very delicious. My steak was grilled perfectly, and tasted excellent. We definitely will stop here again, because you can count on excellent service, and excellent food!

• Visited January 2013
Tillamook, Oregon
“steak and potatoes! My kind of place!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

the restaurant is a bit rustic, so it did not feel sterile (like a fine restaurant) but trusted it was just the ambiance, not the condition of the restaurant. the steak, potatoes, salad were very delicious. would go again!

Visited September 2011
Louisiana
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The last time I went to this restaurant, I had a less than enjoyable experience. My only regret was that I did not address my problem with the manager. Once I complained they bent over backwards to satisfy me. So I decided to give them another shot. This time was perfect. The ease of seating, the service, and the food. My steak was cook perfectly as requested. The grilled mushrooms, the baked sweet potato, and the bread, oh, the bread! Outstanding. Hmmm ... wonder when I'll be back in West Monroe.

• Visited June 2012