“A good stop on the interstate.”

Best Western West Monroe Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in West Monroe
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is an olderhotel, so if you need a ground floor room, book in advance. The service is friendly and helpful, the rooms are large and nice. I've been here before and will probably be back if in the vicinity. The pool is nice as well.

Room Tip: Book ahead of time if you want/need a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RoadGhost
Dana P, Manager at Best Western West Monroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Greetings RoadGhost,

Thank you for your return to the Best Western of West Monroe, Louisiana.. Under new management, we are undergoing renovations to the property in order to have a more updated and contemporary look. Our spacious rooms, along with the amenities we offer, such as our outdoor swimming pool, provide guests a level of comfort they deserve. We truly appreciate the loyalty you have with our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

The location was great! The service was great! The room was huge! The shower was massive but the toilet area was not good for larger people. When you sit on the toilet your leg is on top of the toilet paper holder. Very uncomfortable when the metal digs into your leg! If you are skinny I'm sure this isn't a problem...

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily G

Greetings Emily G,

Thank you for your review about the Best Western of West Monroe. I am truly glad you received great service. I am glad our spacious rooms and shower was to your satisfaction. We regret the toilet area was not as accommodating and will look into constructive ways in improving this for future guests. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel, if your travel plans should bring you to our area. Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I would like to compliment your employee on her courtesy during my stay there for a family member funeral she was very nice and the room she cleaned 231on the12th was very clean and so fresh smelling and my spirits was lifted when I read the note pad have a blessed Day and Nite never had that at other hotels a blessing for me to talk to that day GREAT WORKER.

• Stayed: August 2014
Dana P, Manager at Best Western West Monroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Greetings brwnsgr67,

Thank you the “excellent” rating for the Best Western West Monroe Inn. It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed, which reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. I will relay your comments with the team and especially to the housekeeping member who wrote such a wonderful note, which undoubtedly lifted your spirits up during this difficult time. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is a very safe and quiet hotel, very good for anyone traveling solo or on a business trip. It's my second time staying here alone. I arrived in the afternoon and was greeted by friendly staff. My room was fresh and clean to my liking. I did not have to wait for it to be cleaned. It is located right off the highway and conveniently located by several restaurants and retail stores. I will definitely bring my family on my next trip. My room was very spacious. My room was hair free. The carpet was vacuumed and I had plenty of desk space to get my paperwork sorted. The pool was great for laying out and catching some sun, it is clean and inviting. Their complimentary breakfast is a great start to my mornings! Overall, I paid a great price for my wonderful stay! I can't wait to bring my family next time!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Linda N

Greetings Linda N,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Best Western West Monroe Inn. We appreciate your positive acknowledgment about our staff and our overall hotel. One of our top priorities is cleanliness and it is good to hear we are doing our job right. Know that under new management, we are undergoing renovations to the property in order to have a more updated and contemporary look. I am pleased you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast and our inviting pool. We welcome you and your family back to the Best Western West Monroe Inn.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was the perfect location!!! My friend and I decided to take a Duck Dynasty trip and we chose the best western based on how close it was to the Duck Commander and the Duck Diner! And we were not disappointed with our choice. The front desk was very helpful and the complimentary breakfast was Delicious! (Breakfast is my favorite meal) We even got a chance to use the pool which I very much enjoyed! I travel quite a bit and I've payed triple the amount to stay in smaller rooms so I was very pleased with how big the room was. Would stay again if we were to come back!

• Stayed: July 2014

Greetings Sassylady1984,

On behalf of the Best Western staff of West Monroe, Louisiana, thank you. We are pleased to know you had great stay. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and our much enjoyed outdoor swimming pool. Our spacious rooms, along with the amenities we offer, provide guests a level of comfort they deserve. At the Best Western West Monroe Inn, you’ll find all the small touches that delight the value-wise traveler and friendly staff that cares. Thank you for being loyal to our brand. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We came in late, visiting for my daughter's birthday. The lady at the front desk was wonderful. Our rooms were very clean and Melissa, our housekeeping lady, had left a sweet note on the table to "have a blessed day"....we will definitely be back! Thank y'all so much for the great welcome and hospitality!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Dana P, Manager at Best Western West Monroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Roni N,

On behalf of the entire team of Best Western West Monroe Inn, thank you for your gracious comments. Under new management, we are going renovations to the property in order to have a more updated and contemporary look. I will relay your kind comments to Melissa, our housekeeper. We take pride in having clean and comfortable rooms and providing each guest with outstanding service. We look forward to your next visit. Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place was filthy, the room looked like it had not been vacuumed in days and there was food and drinks in the fridge from previous occupant. The water is brown and disgusting, the motel may not have much control over the quality of the water but if brown water is the norm (I feel it is the norm b/c the toilet was stained brown) then the motel needs to install a filtration system to clean the water so it is usable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Bruce H,

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our housekeeping team to correct the problem immediately. I understand the condition of our carpet was of concern; I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our utmost priority. We fully understand your frustration, in regards to the room in which you stayed in. In such matter, we would gladly have done a room change, if available, if our desk clerk were aware of your concerns at that time. In regards to the brown water, indeed we do not have control over it but will examine more in depth about having a filtration system. I would like to assure you thou, that the color of the water comes from a harmless biomolecule called tannin. This same molecule is also found in fruits and tea. Again, thank you for your review and we hope you will reconsider on giving us another chance.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Monroe
Hampton Inn West Monroe
Hampton Inn West Monroe
#1 of 16 in West Monroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe

Been to Best Western West Monroe Inn? Share your experiences!