“Two Day Get Away”

Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in West Monroe
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in West Monroe, Louisiana will Not disappoint you. It was everything we hoped it would be and more. The hotel was extremely nice including the staff. We are looking forward to our next trip and plan to stay at Hilton once again. Our stay was worth more than what we paid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was a nice hotel. The staff was very kind. The room was very neat and clean. I felt safe at this hotel. Skip the Room service. The food isn't all that. And they reuse their single serving condiments. Yuck.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank April R
Gloria F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi April thanks for the review. I shared your comments with the restaurant and let them know that it is UNACCEPTABLE to reuse the condiments. They were trained to discard them and I am so sorry that you had this experience. I hope the rest of your stay was pleasant and thanks for the heads up!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Staff is happy and friendly, guests are happy and energetic, atmosphere is fresh and up beat. Other than pool heater being broken we found our stay here excellent, well supplied, and almost party-like in the eating area. Monroe smells like a paper mill, which we from dairy country can't point fingers at, we just say it smells like money. Enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

fair would consider staying there again if the problems were solved, it is a clean hotel, beds are comfortable, the rate that was quoted over the phone did not include the price of the breakfast, after being told over the phone it did, but desk clerk did accomdate with 1 breakfast after I told him what I was quoted

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Rebecca, I appreciate you taking time to write a Trip Advisory on our behalf. I am pleased to hear that the Front Desk Agent gave you free breakfast. I do not know what went wrong with the reservation because we do offer a Bed and Breakfast package which typically charges $5 more per person who is staying in the room. This makes our Breakfast half price and we have a really great breakfast. It can not be combined with other discounted packages like AAA or AARP etc. We hope to see you again soon and again thanks for the review.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Rented 2 Rooms Thank GOD for only one night ! Both rooms were DIRTY and had BUGS crawling around in them ! Staff was RUDE and UGLY ! I am not one to complain but this was a very bad experience ! When i booked these rooms i paid more for the rooms at the HILTON because i thought it would be clean and nice ! Well not here ! I will never stay at this hotel again and will think twice about staying at a hilton again ! !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Darrel, I am so very sorry your stay with us was not pleasant. I monitor all the Guest request and complaints daily and have not seen anything to let me know that I have a room that has bugs in it. If you will contact me directly I will be glad to refund your money. We try very hard to do all we can to make sure every Guest stay is great. It would be my pleasure to talk with you and see if I can in some way make this up to you and your family.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The accommodations at this HGI are excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When I checked in the had complimentary oatmeal raisin & chocolate chip cookies and they had complimentary coffee the following morning. However, do not expect to receive any other free breakfast items. The "fix to order" buffet is $9.95 +tax.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff at the HGI was great. We were in town for a wedding and though we didn't hold any of the wedding affairs at the hotel we were able to gather as a small group in the dining area on Saturday afternoon. The bar was open and the bride and groom were treated A+.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Monroe
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Monroe
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott West Monroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe

Been to Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe? Share your experiences!