“good pizza and atmosphere”

Johnny's Pizza House
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have been here many times with my family during the last 20 years and have always been happy with everything. Love the buffet for lunch and the bread sticks are the best.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This location has a buffet for lunch with is a good, economical option. But for me, Johnny's IS Sweep the Kitchen. I can't go near Johnny's Pizza and not stop in for one. So whatever you get, you can be assured it will be good...because it is Johnny's!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I grew up just a block away from this pizza place, and it has become the standard by which I measure ANY AND ALL Pizza. Sadly, NO ONE else even comes close.

Johnny's Pizza is famous for their Crust. It is truly like none other. It is a Beer Based Crust that is hard to describe. It is neither thick nor thin. Just right!

The pizza sauce on a Johnny's Pizza is always on the light side. This allows you to taste the toppings, instead of getting lost in sauce.

Their signature pizza is called the "Sweep the Kitchen" and it is like it sounds. It actually has everything (Except Jalapeno's and anchovies). And I always add the anchovies' and Jalapeños just to "round out" the taste.

Johnny's also cuts their pizza differently. On cut down the middle, top to bottom, and then about 1.5 inch cuts side to side. It makes for long, slender slices that are easy to eat and enjoy.

You can order all of the standard toppings, and they even feature sandwiches and salads.

Johnny's is a GREAT Pizza Place, and one that you really should try anytime you are in North Louisiana.

Truly, anyone that grew up as I did eating this pizza, will agree that this is the BEST pizza on the planet!

1  Thank GuyanaBoy
Reviewed April 24, 2012

That' s what my kids always say about Johnny's pizza. There's no pizza like Johnny's. seriously. It's a unique taste... all it's own.You have to try it. And then you will have to go back again and again. Just like we have been doing for two decades!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Visiting friends and told them I wanted pizza. They took us here and we had the hog heaven pizza and breadsticks. I ordered mine well done as always and it was cooked perfectly. Very good pizza...I could have ate more than I ordered.