“THE standard for Pizza!”

Johnny's Pizza House
Ranked #6 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I grew up just a block away from this pizza place, and it has become the standard by which I measure ANY AND ALL Pizza. Sadly, NO ONE else even comes close.

Johnny's Pizza is famous for their Crust. It is truly like none other. It is a Beer Based Crust that is hard to describe. It is neither thick nor thin. Just right!

The pizza sauce on a Johnny's Pizza is always on the light side. This allows you to taste the toppings, instead of getting lost in sauce.

Their signature pizza is called the "Sweep the Kitchen" and it is like it sounds. It actually has everything (Except Jalapeno's and anchovies). And I always add the anchovies' and Jalapeños just to "round out" the taste.

Johnny's also cuts their pizza differently. On cut down the middle, top to bottom, and then about 1.5 inch cuts side to side. It makes for long, slender slices that are easy to eat and enjoy.

You can order all of the standard toppings, and they even feature sandwiches and salads.

Johnny's is a GREAT Pizza Place, and one that you really should try anytime you are in North Louisiana.

Truly, anyone that grew up as I did eating this pizza, will agree that this is the BEST pizza on the planet!

1  Thank GuyanaBoy

Reviewed April 24, 2012

That' s what my kids always say about Johnny's pizza. There's no pizza like Johnny's. seriously. It's a unique taste... all it's own.You have to try it. And then you will have to go back again and again. Just like we have been doing for two decades!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Visiting friends and told them I wanted pizza. They took us here and we had the hog heaven pizza and breadsticks. I ordered mine well done as always and it was cooked perfectly. Very good pizza...I could have ate more than I ordered.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Johnny's pizza is one of the very best I've ever tasted...and I've eaten a great deal of pizza! Ingredients are fresh and plentiful, and the crust is crisp and cooked to perfection. Although the price is high, the flavor is worth the splurge. I could eat Johnny's pizza every day!

Reviewed June 4, 2011

The pizza is the very best period! We like the "Sweep The Kitchen" pizza. They have a nice salad bar and a lunch buffet during the week.