“Late night visit”

Hooters West Monroe
Ranked #68 of 142 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Description: Famous for its Hooters Girls, who wear orange shorts and crop-top T-shirts, Hooters is a part of Hooters of America, a restaurant group that operates more than 450 food outlets in over 25 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, England, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States. Founded in 1983, the group has nearly 25,000 employees. Its restaurants offer a variety of seafood, sandwiches and salad. The groups restaurants also serve soups, desserts and side dishes. The group operates an online store that provides T-shirts, headwear, caps and other gift items for men, women and children. Hooters of America also supports several charitable causes, including the American Diabetes Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Its Hooters Community Endowment Fund (HOO.C.E.F) is the 9th largest corporate endowment fund in Georgia and has contributed over $8 million to local and national charities since its inception in 1992.
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Dropped by for a late night bevy on a Friday night. Our waitress was very nice and pleasant. However, the place was dead empty and there was a female patron passed out in the woman's bathroom....oh boy. No fault of the restaurant of course, just someone overdoing it on a Friday night

Reviewed October 20, 2013

service was excellent. food was good. we enjoy the time regardless they did not have some items offer in other locations. no explanation why?

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Wanted to watch a football game that wasn't playing in our hotel room. TV's were plentiful and the volume was just right. Had the shrimp and spinach salad and hotwings. Good local beer available on tap. The waitress was a little trashy and signed our check with woman's figure hand drawn on it (really? we are couple and old enough to be her parents... kind of odd). Whatever, it had the game playing that we wanted to watch so it met our needs.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Horribly slow service.

Wasnt very busy and was there 2+ hours to get a sandwichl!

Waitress continously confused. Delivered us extra appetizers we didnt order, then charged us.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

After placing our orders... my husband was served his meal in a timely manner... as I waited 30 minutes or more being assured my order was coming, I decided enough is enough!! I decided to cancel my meal. The waitress had no clue what I ordered although she continued to tell me it was on it's way! who does that???
Of course this might occur on a daily basis, I just wasn't in the mood for the madness today!
Last visit for sure.