“what a hoot~”

Hooters West Monroe
Ranked #67 of 138 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Description: Famous for its Hooters Girls, who wear orange shorts and crop-top T-shirts, Hooters is a part of Hooters of America, a restaurant group that operates more than 450 food outlets in over 25 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, England, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States. Founded in 1983, the group has nearly 25,000 employees. Its restaurants offer a variety of seafood, sandwiches and salad. The groups restaurants also serve soups, desserts and side dishes. The group operates an online store that provides T-shirts, headwear, caps and other gift items for men, women and children. Hooters of America also supports several charitable causes, including the American Diabetes Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Its Hooters Community Endowment Fund (HOO.C.E.F) is the 9th largest corporate endowment fund in Georgia and has contributed over $8 million to local and national charities since its inception in 1992.
San Francisco, California
“what a hoot~”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After placing our orders... my husband was served his meal in a timely manner... as I waited 30 minutes or more being assured my order was coming, I decided enough is enough!! I decided to cancel my meal. The waitress had no clue what I ordered although she continued to tell me it was on it's way! who does that???
Of course this might occur on a daily basis, I just wasn't in the mood for the madness today!
Last visit for sure.

• Visited November 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“They Serve Food Here?”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've never been a fan of Hooter's food. After all, who tastes it anyway with all the 'distractions'. The Hooter's wings/sauce is no exception. There are many places that do wings in the area, and more coming. To me, they offer better wings than Hooters. But probably not better scenery. The Hooters girls are nice and emphasize what they have, although if you've been to other Hooter's locations you might be generally disappointed here.

Visited April 2012
Crosby, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is your typical Hooters, but the service we recieved on a crowded Friday night was excellent. I can not say enough good things about our waitress! Menu was a little more limited than some of the Hooters we have been to, but had everything we wanted including fried pickles which were very good. I also enjoyed the Orange Shorts Margarita -- had never seen that drink offered at any of our Texas Hooters. Basically we had a good meal with superior service -- and no long lines waiting for a table on a very busy Friday night.

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“food in WEST MONROE, LA”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Like the food.. it was right acorss tyhe street from the Quaitty inn ...GREAT FOOD IN WEST MONROE,LA.

Visited May 2012
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need a little bit better customer service.”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

The wait service did not really want to help had to go to the bar to get refills

Visited February 2012