“really gone downhill”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Chili's is one of my favorite food chains but the one in Wesst Monroe is not up to standards. The food preparation and quality needs some improvement.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My husband and I were staying at a hotel a few doors away but were traveling with our dog so we opted for take out as our dog gets anxious and barks if we leave him alone. We both ordered chicken fajitas served with beans and rice on one of them. My husband left to pick up the order within five minutes of ordering. I was surprised when he returned so quickly. Then we opened the sack. There were no utensils, no napkins and no rice or beans. We went to make our fajitas (with our fingers) and found the chicken luke warm and the onions and peppers almost refrigerator cold. Luckily, we had a microwave in our room but what if we hadn't? I went to Chili's website to give them a chance to make it right. But in order to file a complaint, you have to enter a twelve digit code supposedly found on the receipt. We had both the order receipt and the payment receipt and there was no code so I wasn't able to file a complaint. We won't be making this mistake again!!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

It had a nice atmosphere and the staff was friendly. The food and drinks were delicious.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We ate lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. There were 14 of us. Got seated right away, since it was 2pm and they were not busy. We ordered drinks, and appetizers right away. The single waitress they gave us was very sweet and good. The problem was it took 1hour 45 minutes for us to get our food. We didn't order anything cooked special (no salt, low fat, no dairy). But if it took this long when they weren't busy, I would hate to be here during a rush. Wouldn't go back with more than 4 people.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stop by you wont be disappointed, the food and service was great.