“Always awesome”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stop by you wont be disappointed, the food and service was great.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed January 28, 2012

The food was delicious and the service was friendly.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Too bad they discontinued the grilled shrimp tacos. They were the best!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We like Chili's and have been to this location over the years even though it's not the one we frequent most often. I have never written a review before, but feel compelled to express my disappointment in our experience. In a nutshell we received our final main course 2.5 hours after we arrived to celebrate my daughters birthday, which was 15 minutes after the kids had left the restaurant to head home to bed. There were too many things that went wrong to detail them all. While we may one day visit a Chili's again it certainly won't be to the location in West Monroe.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This Chili's location is one of few that I repeatedly visit, and it's all because of their service and food quality. Often with a chain, there's a lack of quality or "spark" with the food, but Chili's of West Monroe certainly defies that stereotype. My husband and I visited in early October 2011 and enjoyed a delicious meal from the new menu options. My husband had ribs with the Memphis style rub, and I ordered margarita lime chicken tacos. We both enjoyed a margarita each (2 for the price of 1!) as well as a stuffed potato skin appetizer. Our waitstaff was very patient with my indecision and knowledgeable about the selections, and he was prompt and attentive without being overbearing -- a major plus for us. We enjoyed our seating area (booth for 2 off right of entryway), and found that we had a quiet and pleasurable experience despite being located near both the bathroom and computer station where orders are input. If you are in the West Monroe area, give this Chili's a try -- it's worth it.