“Very Clean, Modern, & Friendly”

Hampton Inn West Monroe
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in West Monroe
Arab, Alabama
“Very Clean, Modern, & Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed here on our way back to Alabama from Texas. The hotel is very nice and clean. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. The rooms were clean and modern. The beds were comfortable. The bath tubs were very slippery when taking a shower. The staff might want to consider installing some anti-slipping strips or a mat. Overall a very good experience. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed here during a recent business trip to Monroe. It's clearly a new property, as it is very clean and modern inside. The rooms are comfortable and quiet, and the staff is super-friendly. Would certainly stay here again if in Monroe. Much better than the older Hampton closer to downtown.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Stephenville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed for just one night traveling through from Florida to Texas. We encountered very nice people at the front desk when checking in and checking out.. Rooms were very clean and nice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
jruss12, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Clint P:

The Hampton Inn-West Monroe is very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We also appreciate your taking the time to recognize our staff and in particular, Rodney Thomas, our Breakfast host. I would also like to respond to your concerns regarding the colored water. The colored water is due to a tint issue with the water and is in the process of being correct. I have copied and pasted an excerpt from a letter sent to us from the City of West Monroe below:

The City of West Monroe is aware of the color issue for water we provide to businesses and
residents in your area. The yellow tint that has appeared in the water over the past year
does not have any impact on the safety or quality of the water. The color issue is one of
aesthetics, not safety. West Monroe's drinking water passes all quality tests and ranks as one
of the safest water supplies in the State of Louisiana.

We hope this helps clarify you question regarding the water quality. Also, we appreciate this concern did not affect your overall stay and we are delighted that you will be happy to stay with us again.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn-West Monroe on your recent trip to Northeast Louisiana. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Janie Russ
Regional Sales and Marketing Director
Southern Hospitality Services, LLC
Phone: 318.547.4672
Email: Janie.russ@hilton.com
Olancha, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is off of Interstate 20. We were greeted like family. The rooms were clean and quiet. The ladies led us to eat at Wille's Duck Diner and the food was delicious. Also, my shampoo and conditioner weight caused the caulking to let loose on the shower shelf. They were very concerned about my safety. Wonderful stay!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

As a Hilton Honors Diamond member and a frequent traveler (mainly business) across the country, I have stayed in numerous Hilton hotels and prefer Hampton Inns. I have a couple of favorites on certain routes and am definitely adding the West Monroe Hampton Inn to that list. It is a new Hampton and I found the staff to be courteous, professional and extremely helpful. The room was clean and my experience was just outstanding in every way. I usually travel with business but this was personal as I had my son and his wife with me, returning home following the holiday travel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

About 3 miles from the Duck Dynasty place if you want to visit. Besides that, it was one of the best Hamptons I've stayed in. Very clean and the staff were very nice. The guy running the breakfast in the morning went out of his way to bring my 1 yr and 3 yr old girls some crayons and a coloring book page to keep them occupied during breakfast. My only complaint was the color of the bathtub water. We stayed in room #111 and when we got there that night, my daughters took a bath in brown colored water. I'm not sure why the water was tinted brown but it was and it was pretty gross. I forgot to mention it to the front desk because it was late and we just wanted to go to bed. I'm sure they would have taken care of it had I told them. I would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Fort Worth, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Overall Good place.. Breakfast need work on first day, second day was good, we had children staying next to us and they keep slamming doors and running down hall till late in the night.. Staff should have stopped this.. We would stay there again.. on Business

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
#4 of 14 in West Monroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe
Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe

Been to Hampton Inn West Monroe? Share your experiences!