“Clean, Quiet, Cheap”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in West Monroe
Nashville, Tennessee
“Clean, Quiet, Cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just off the highway, right next too a couple restaurants. Very clean, the staff really was excellent. We had the economy room and there was no coffee pot so that was a sad moment. Over all really a great value for a simple hotel with strong wireless signal.

Room Tip: bottom floor was quiet even though the hotel was fairly full
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Roswell
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a great "turn around" story. I have been staying here for over 10 years and while the staff has always been welcoming and accommodating, maintenance had been way off.
That has been turned around.
For years I would dread this place as one of those properties I tolerated because of the RediCard program and it's proximity to my venue in Ouchita Parrish. Now it's where I look forward as a mid point between Atlanta and Texas.
The complimentary bottled water is a nice touch as the water in West Monroe is pretty nasty.

Room Tip: The higher up the less traffic noise. If you can wash up across the Bayou, the water is much better...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Vicksburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I recently had the sad opportunity stay at Red Roof Inn in West Monroe, LA during the serious illness and death of my lifelong dear friend. The staff there was exceptional. Team member Brandi was so helpful, pleasant, and understanding even before she learned the reason I was there. She helped to make a very difficult few days a little easier to bear. If I'm ever that way again, and in need of a place to stay, I will most definitely choose this hotel, and I will ask specifically for Brandi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This is the average RRI. The room was very musty but overall comfortable. The bathroom was the size of a small closet. Overnight was quiet and dark for a decent overnight sleep. When back in the area, will try a different hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Scottsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been staying at the Red Roof for many years as West Monroe area is one
of main areas in my sales territory. I have become well aquainted with Jeff the
manager as well as other staff members. The location is convenient to many
good eateries. The bang for the buck is the best of any that I have found. Jeff and his
staff go out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I can't beat
the convenience, cleanliness, value and comfort. Cookies at check in are nice as well
as continental breakfast in morning.

Room Tip: I have stayed all areas. During summer months east side is cooler.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experiences at our hotel. We were very happy to hear we have earned your trust when staying in the Monroe/West Monroe area. I appreciate your comments about our service and quality and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I will share your thoughts with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to West Monroe. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with prior to your next visit. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Stillwater, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

To decline room service and not be disturbed, you have to call the front desk. We did so and they entered and cleaned our room anyway. The did not provide tissues or a blow dryer in the rooms, we had to go request them from the front desk. The building is very run down and there was mold and water damage in the bathroom. Although the room was very clean, it smelled as though it had been smoked in before. The rooms are also very small, so it was a bit crowded for 4 of us to move around in. It was very quiet and the walls are thick enough you don't hear anyone in the rooms next to you. Way below par compared to other Red Roof Inns we've stayed at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are important to us, as we strive to continually improve our service and quality. I do want to apologize for our failure to communicate regarding the servicing of your room. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our overall level of cleanliness and found our rooms to be very quiet. We do appreciate the feedback as it helps us to become better. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Blytheville, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Not a hotel I would normally pick, but I was pleasantly surprised,the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and our room had a fridge and microwave. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. They provide you with a list of restaurants and other attractions including the addresses, making it easy to enter in Garmin. The BIGGEST PLUS was how quiet the hotel was, this was day 4 of our travels, we stayed at higher end hotels and they were all noisy. I will definitely stay here again next time in West Monroe. Thanks again, mother and son vacation 2013, The Britts.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We were delighted to hear you had a great stay and are glad you enjoyed our quiet rooms. I am also glad you were happy with our overall level of service and will share your remarks with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to West Monroe. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.