“Fair”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in West Monroe
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

To decline room service and not be disturbed, you have to call the front desk. We did so and they entered and cleaned our room anyway. The did not provide tissues or a blow dryer in the rooms, we had to go request them from the front desk. The building is very run down and there was mold and water damage in the bathroom. Although the room was very clean, it smelled as though it had been smoked in before. The rooms are also very small, so it was a bit crowded for 4 of us to move around in. It was very quiet and the walls are thick enough you don't hear anyone in the rooms next to you. Way below par compared to other Red Roof Inns we've stayed at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are important to us, as we strive to continually improve our service and quality. I do want to apologize for our failure to communicate regarding the servicing of your room. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our overall level of cleanliness and found our rooms to be very quiet. We do appreciate the feedback as it helps us to become better. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Blytheville, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Not a hotel I would normally pick, but I was pleasantly surprised,the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and our room had a fridge and microwave. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. They provide you with a list of restaurants and other attractions including the addresses, making it easy to enter in Garmin. The BIGGEST PLUS was how quiet the hotel was, this was day 4 of our travels, we stayed at higher end hotels and they were all noisy. I will definitely stay here again next time in West Monroe. Thanks again, mother and son vacation 2013, The Britts.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We were delighted to hear you had a great stay and are glad you enjoyed our quiet rooms. I am also glad you were happy with our overall level of service and will share your remarks with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to West Monroe. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Lauderdale, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Spent the night here while traveling with family.

Good points: Good value for the area. Room was clean and in good repair. Front desk workers were friendly and gave me no problems. Travelers with pets might like since they seem pet friendly.

Not so good points: Beds were small (Full-size vs. queens) and wife complained about their comfort. No fridge in room so longer stays might have been a problem. Water was brownish coming out of taps (This is supposed to be normal for area.) Funk in the air due to industry nearby (You'll get used to it after a few minutes.)

Good for a night or two, wouldn't recommend for longer unless you're on a budget.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are important to us, as we strive to continually improve our service and quality. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our overall level of service and quality. I do want to apologize if our Deluxe Double with a microwave and refrigerator was not available during you stay. I did want to take an opportunity to let you know, since your stay, we have upgraded many more of our two bed rooms with a microwave & refrigerator to better accommodate our guests. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I searched the web for the best hotel in West Monroe for weeks and the Red Roof Inn kept coming up as #2 and just right for our price range. We were very pleased w/our stay. There was a Dog Trailing Seminar in town, so there were dogs staying at the hotel, there was a Baseball Tournament in town, there were many kids staying at the hotel and we stayed in a room facing the I-20 exit on to Thomas Rd…….we never heard a thing!!! The rooms where very well insulated. The staff was very nice and helpful. Thank you Red Roof Inn, We will defiantly stay again.

Room Tip: The Super King is well worth the little extra money, it gives you alot more room to spread out.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hi there and thanks very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed our spaceous and quiet Superior King room. I am also glad you were happy with our overall level of service and will share your remarks with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to West Monroe. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

every thing about my stay was excellent. The service was perfect from Morgan making sure I was happy. The room was clean and very comfortable and smelled good. I went through Hot Wire and was disappointed when the selection was a Red Roof Inn but could'nt be happier now. Got a Great rate and a Great stay!!! The location was Great also, turned out to be three blocks from DUCK DYNASTY(added unknown pleasure).

Room Tip: make reservation, they were booked and had to turn down at least 5 people while I was checking in bu...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you had a great stay while visiting West Monroe. I will share your remarks regarding the quality and service with the rest of our team. We too are glad we are two blocks from the famous "Duck Dynasty" and Duck Commander show room. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Bedford, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been traveling to West Monroe for several years and have stayed at various places. On this particular trip, our sales rep suggested the Red Roof Inn. I have to tell you what a pleasant experience--from the moment I arrived until the time I left, the staff were incredible. Friendly, helpful and well informed. I will definately stay here the next time I come back. The room was clean, comfortable. I would definately recommend REd Roof Inn in West Monroe, La.Jennifer and Shaina were definate stars. My thanks to these young ladies for making my stay a memorable experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hello and thanks very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you had a great stay while visiting West Monroe. I will share your remarks regarding the quality and service with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Roswell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been staying at this property for years out of convenience and it had been sliding down hill until this stay. I don't know who they sent, but they really cleaned up their act. It's a bit pricier than the area demands, but in light of how much cleaner it was and the working order of appliances worth it.
The only problem is the water. It's hard and discolored and that's not their fault and they provide complimentary bottled water for consumption.

Room Tip: Go for the Superior King, it's worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We were very happy to hear we exceeded your expecations with our quality and service. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.