“Business Trip”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in West Monroe
Bedford, Texas, United States
“Business Trip”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been traveling to West Monroe for several years and have stayed at various places. On this particular trip, our sales rep suggested the Red Roof Inn. I have to tell you what a pleasant experience--from the moment I arrived until the time I left, the staff were incredible. Friendly, helpful and well informed. I will definately stay here the next time I come back. The room was clean, comfortable. I would definately recommend REd Roof Inn in West Monroe, La.Jennifer and Shaina were definate stars. My thanks to these young ladies for making my stay a memorable experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hello and thanks very much for sharing your experience about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you had a great stay while visiting West Monroe. I will share your remarks regarding the quality and service with the rest of our team. We do look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Roswell
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been staying at this property for years out of convenience and it had been sliding down hill until this stay. I don't know who they sent, but they really cleaned up their act. It's a bit pricier than the area demands, but in light of how much cleaner it was and the working order of appliances worth it.
The only problem is the water. It's hard and discolored and that's not their fault and they provide complimentary bottled water for consumption.

Room Tip: Go for the Superior King, it's worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We were very happy to hear we exceeded your expecations with our quality and service. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was by far one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The room was super clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was great. They are right off the highway and within a mile from most restaurants. Will be staying here again

• Stayed December 2012
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Hello and Happy New Year. Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are so happy we exceeded your expecations with our overall quality and service and glad you were pleased with our location and the many fine restaurants we have very close. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Bristol
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We recently spent 8 nights at this hotel while in West Monroe for a fishing tournament. When we travel we look for clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, room to store all the extra equipment we travel with, good parking and charging for our boat, the restaurants that local's recommend, and information on things to do in the area. The super king room met our needs perfectly- it was kept clean and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The hotel was equipped with excellent maps of the area and a comprehensive brochure of dining, shopping, and attractions. The staff members were so friendly and always ready to help out. They provided an additional list of local restaurants, directions, and recommendations. The hot coffee was excellent and the cookies and breakfast items were a nice addition.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hello and thank you very much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We enjoyed having the fishing tournament in our city and are glad we exceeded your expecations with our quality and service. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel, the staff is very friendly. They have installed new flat screen TV's and new bedding, very nice rooms. For business customers, the super king rooms are awesome, with a work desk to get your work done, best deal in town!!!! I would highly recommend this hotel for travelers, you won't be disappointed!!!

Stayed November 2012
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Hello and thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We are glad we have earned your confidence in lodging, when traveling to West Monroe. We appreciate you kind words about our upgraded bedding and flat screen televisions. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.
arlington, tx
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We drove from Texas into West Monroe for a funeral this weekend. After a long night of driving, we checked into the Red Roof Inn. Upon entering the room, we notice the smell of smoke. Even though, we asked for a non smoking room. The bedspread did not look clean and the water was brownish color. We tried to overlook these things because we were only there for 1 night. But as we were getting ready to leave the next morning. We notice a roach crawling on the table.. We immediately started grabbing and shaking out all of our things. If that was not enough another one came crawling down the wall and another one. All those roaches came out in a matter of 20 minutes. We could not imagine what was going on in the dark while were sleeping. This realization made us sick to our stomachs. We rushed to the front desk to check out and advised the desk clerk of the issue. The desk clerk said, there had been long term guest who had been in the room and they haven't had a chance to treat the rooms for pest after their departure. At that point, all I could say was Wow!!!!!! and have a good day.. That was our 1st and last stay at Red Roof Inn...

Room Tip: Please ask If they have had problems with pest. And please review past comments made on this hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank luvthecarib
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am truly disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. I did want to let you know that we do have a rigorous pest control program in place and we typically don’t have these type problems at our hotel. As mentioned in many of the other reviews, our water, provided by the City of West Monroe, is perfectly safe for consumption and all other household uses. We would love the opportunity to show you that our hotel is much better than your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me at 318.388.2420 or email i0158@redroof.com, as I would love to discuss your stay in more detail.

Travelers are raving about these West Monroe hotels

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I recently had to fly in for a funeral. Several of my family members had rooms at this location but our reservation was at another nearby hotel. After our first night in a very unclean room, we changed the remainder of our stay to the Red Roof Inn. Sherry was the one in charge of cleaning our room and Michelle is the person that checked me in and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we had everything we needed our entire stay. I can not say thank you enough to Michelle. I was there for a very unpleasant circumstance but your kindness and extra effort you made for my family was noticed and appreciated so much!! Thank you and we will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Hi and thank you very much for sharing your family's experience at our hotel. We were so happy to hear we exceeded your expecations with our quality and service. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back our way. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com. Thanks again, Jeff.