Tripadvisor
West Monroe
All reviews sausage biscuits room was clean front desk hotel is easily accessible waffles continental breakfast excellent breakfast waffle maker nice stay nice hotel staff was very friendly road trip interstate monroe motel hooters
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were driving through and only needed a room for one night. As we drove, I read reviews. We wanted something fairly close to I-20 that served breakfast. We, also, were hoping for a restaurant nearby from which we could quickly grab dinner. After reading reviews, we chose Quality Inn & Suites. We like to save where we can. At the same time, we want a clean, functional room. Our room was clean, smelled fresh and everything worked well. The breakfast offered scrambled eggs, link sausage, pastries, waffles, biscuits, gravy, toast, bagels, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. If there were any suggestion for improvement, I would enjoy plusher bath towels. The employees were courteous and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2019

For a mere $109 this was a very nice experience. The front desk manager was very nice. The room was quite nice. Everything was in working order, and the housekeeping team did an excellent job. This was one of the nicer stays I’ve had. The only difficulty that I had was finding the sweet spot for the air conditioner temp and the shower temp. The room was freezing when I arrived and the shower had an abundance of hot water. #firstworldproblems

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Quality_LA135, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!
We hope to see you again soon!

Alexandra,

Reviewed September 8, 2019

stayed here for overnight while traveling for work. friendly at check in as paperwork was ready but it helps being a diamond member on choice. quiet. a little of drive off the interstate on back roads from the exit. close to food. would stay at again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2019

We booked a 3 night stay at Quality Inn West Monroe with 3 rooms. There was some confusion with our party and we thought we didnt need one of the rooms for the first night. The shift manager Jessica, graciously cancelled our room and we moved in. A few minutes later, the person called back to say they would need their room for the first night. I went back to front desk and Jessica was abe to get our room reserved again. Very accommodating staff.

Room tip: several good restaurants nearby. (cracker Barrell, Outback, mexican)
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Good value for the money with friendly staff at the hotel.
Room was clean with plenty of room. The breakfast was good with reasonable variety. Road noise level was very minimal but my room was ground level and away from the interstate.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Quality_LA135, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out the online survey. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Jessica M.