“Buffet Style”

Hibachi Grill Sushi & Buffet
Ranked #62 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Description: Your favorite buffet in West Monroe that serves up a wide selection of all-you-can-eat Chinese, Japanese, and American cuisines.
Reviewed September 8, 2016

The buffet is okay. The sesame chicken is watery and the honey chicken could have a little more sauce. Fried shrimp is great. The creamed spinach was a little cold. May have something to do with the warmer. Drinks come with dinner and is self serve, but someone will come by and ask if you want a refill.
You can also go to the grill and have them fix you a plate.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Food on the buffet line is ok. The fresh food cooked to order is the best. Thin steaks, but still good.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

The fresh fruit selection here was better than an other buffet I have gone to in a long time, so that was very refreshing. Just about everything I tried I thought was fresh and prepared very good. Only one pasta type dish made me wonder how long it was out there. The few pieces of sushi I tried were as good as anyone would expect for a buffet. I'll try again when in town. I only hope that Tripadvisor could correct the name of this business since I have never heard of "suchi" before :)

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Lots of good food. Sushi is good. Hibachi is great. Stuffed oysters are famous. Tremendous variety on buffet, and all is very good. Cold seafood is exceptional. People are nice; waiters keep the table clean. We take advantage of their frequent diner program.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We recently needed to find a place for a large family group with a wide range of ages from newborn to 72. We were comfortably seated and able to visit and everyone was able to find something they liked to eat.