“Fresh cooked”

Hibachi Grill Sushi & Buffet
Ranked #61 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Description: Your favorite buffet in West Monroe that serves up a wide selection of all-you-can-eat Chinese, Japanese, and American cuisines.
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Food on the buffet line is ok. The fresh food cooked to order is the best. Thin steaks, but still good.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 17, 2016

The fresh fruit selection here was better than an other buffet I have gone to in a long time, so that was very refreshing. Just about everything I tried I thought was fresh and prepared very good. Only one pasta type dish made me wonder how long it was out there. The few pieces of sushi I tried were as good as anyone would expect for a buffet. I'll try again when in town. I only hope that Tripadvisor could correct the name of this business since I have never heard of "suchi" before :)

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Lots of good food. Sushi is good. Hibachi is great. Stuffed oysters are famous. Tremendous variety on buffet, and all is very good. Cold seafood is exceptional. People are nice; waiters keep the table clean. We take advantage of their frequent diner program.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We recently needed to find a place for a large family group with a wide range of ages from newborn to 72. We were comfortably seated and able to visit and everyone was able to find something they liked to eat.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2016

This restaurant is located in a small strip center also housing Office Depot, Hobby Lobby and Big Lots located on Blanchard Street in West Monroe. .

First, it is one of the cleanest and best maintained oriental restaurants I have seen in quite a while. The food area and the tables and booths are kept spotlessly clean by a wait staff that is always on the move.

The food selections are varied. Between my wife and I, we enjoyed boiled crawfish, crab, chicken, shrimp, oysters, mussels and small ribs. There was also crab salad and cold slaw and various vegetable selections. There are also a great number of dessert selections including ice cream bars and various pastries.

In summary, two words I would most use to describe this restaurant are cleanliness and variety. I think you will enjoy it.

J. Randolph Smith