“A Hidden, very hidden gem.”
Review of Rendezvous Dinner Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rendezvous Dinner Club
Reviewed February 2, 2013

It was recommended by a local that we go to this place for lunch. There was no open sign and we had trouble finding the entrance, but boy was it worth it. It is a quaint little place with table cloths and efficient wait staff, but the big deal was that the food was the best we've had in two weeks of traveling, including New Orleans. My friend had Eggplant something, an appetizer, and I don't even like eggplant, but I tasted it, and i could have eaten it all. I, along with three others ordered their catfish with etouffe and it was fantastic. The fish was crispy fried but not greasy at all. The fish itself was thick and succulent with no fishy, fatty or muddy taste. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Travelingmelinda