“Cajun Country Charm” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Naquin's Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Thibodaux
Naquin's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Thibodaux B&B and Inns
New Orleans, LA
“Cajun Country Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2008

Naquin's is a wonderful place to experience southern hospitality and cajun culture. Frank and Joyce are such caring hosts. We went out to a party and Frank stayed up late to make sure we made it home o.k. Joyce is an excellent cook who made us gourmet crepes for breakfast. She also has her own cookbook with recipes from the louisiana bayou. You feel like you are staying with family here. You must visit Naquin's for an experience you will always cherish.

Lisa and John, New Orleans, LA

Stayed December 2008
1 Thank TravelingCoupleLA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2008

Staying with the Naquin's at their Bed & Breakfast can easily kick up your stay a notch from memorable to unforgettable. The guests they welcome from all over the world get to enjoy special breakfast treats like hand-squeezed Satsuma orange juice, and a variety of crepes, as well as the standard fare like eggs and sausage. This goes down well with interesting conversation and excellent company.

Besides the guest rooms in the house, there are three larger rooms that are really small efficiency apartments available for extended stays. Since that's what I needed, I chose one of these. They are as bright and comfortable as the rooms in the house, and offer the same cable television, internet access, and access to laundry facilities. These rooms also provide a stove, refrigerator, and sink with cabinets.

The Naquins go out of their way to make their guests comfortable and they go above and beyond to give directions, information, and general help. But it's the extras like the bags of Satsuma oranges you may get to take home, the saved brochures and newspaper articles that a guest might find useful, and the all-round comfortable feeling of being taken care of that make Naquin's Bed and Breakfast special. It's a place you'll tell your friends about and a place you'll go back to, even if you hadn't planned it that way. They make each guest feel like they've been waiting just for you.

• Liked — The comfortable feeling of being sorta looked after when away from home.
  • Disliked — Can't think of any complaints.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SherryGeorgia
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2008

I stayed with Joyce and Frank for several weeks in January this year. My children and grandchildren joined me for a long weekend at the end of my stay and we all enjoyed being there with the Naquins. When we left we felt we had stayed with old friends and when we go back we hope to stay with them again. My granddaughter often asks when we're going back to stay with those really nice people again in Thibodaux. I say soon! Fran - Cedar Park,Texas

• Liked — Joyce and Frank
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank RubyTexas
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2008

I had planned a sightseeing drive from New Orleans to Hot Springs, Arkansas, and only knew I wanted to stay around Houma/Thibodaux the first night. I am just grateful that I found the Naquin's Bed & Breakfast through a friendly referral from another B&B owner in Houma (the Maison des Crochet).

The Naquin's B&B was one of the highlights of my trip!

Frank and Joyce are warm and gracious hosts who obviously have put a lot of love and care into this home they have made for their guests, and really I felt like I was staying with a long-lost relative. I stayed in one of the upstairs rooms and it was comfortable and quiet. Frank gave me an excellent restaurant recommendation -- the Half Shell in Thibodaux -- for seafood, which is a great, casual seafood place nearby.

For my first time in Louisiana I didn't really know what to expect, but after my vacation I am in love with this state.

• Liked — Friendly, comfortable, affordable.
  • Disliked — Nothing to dislike!
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank georgeolivergo
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2008

Frank and Joyce were the epitome of southern hospitality starting with the warm embrace we were greeted with upon arrival. A stay at their home really does feel like "home". The home is comfortable, quiet and guests are well cared for. We even joined them at their local church on Sunday where we were introduced like family. They made our night in Thibodaux a great experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
Tifton GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2008

Our visit to Naquin's Bed and Breakfast was a wonderful experience! We felt as though we were visiting in the home of beloved relatives, even though we just met our hosts on the day we arrived. Joyce and Frank Naquin are a living example of gracious southern hospitality. We left out for our adventures each day after eating an awesome breakfast prepared and served by our hosts. If you have a chance to visit with the Naquin's, don't miss your opportunity. We very highly recommend it!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2008

I can't recommend Frank and Joyce Naquin's Bed and Breakfast more highly. From the front door, they extended to us the epitome of Southern hospitality. Their home is clean, bright and comfortable. They shared with us like family- making grits with cheese and blueberry crepes. The towels are fluffy, the bathrooms are tidy and generously stocked. The Naquins are wonderful company and provided us with great suggestions on local events of interest. They are friendly and open, yet very respectful of one's privacy and need.
What a find.

• Liked — Clean, friendly, generous atmosphere
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Thibodaux
Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux
BEST WESTERN PLUS Houma Inn

Been to Naquin's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!