Motel 6 Thibodaux
$55
$109
TripAdvisor
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
$69
$59
$67
$64
$89
Homewood
$85
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Left my iPhone charging all day in room only to discover the outlet was dead so could not take wedding photos. A/C did not cool down room. bath was very slow draining, toilet would not flush unless you held the handle down for 30 seconds, shower heads need updating and need to be more powerful, bathroom door did not close properly in room 234. Breakfast advertized as "hot & healthy." HOT - Junk food had to be warmed in microwave oven. HEALTHY - a couple of apples, oranges, hard boiled eggs and yogurt does not constitute a "healthy breakfast." And the orange juice was Tang or something similar. Coffee was weak, which is unusual for south Louisiana.

Room Tip: Check out the room before you pay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityInnGMLA257, General Manager at Motel 6 Thibodaux, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

I would like to offer a heartfelt appology that you found your stay unenjoyable. I did go to the room that you stayed in and found the wall light by the door does control the outlet that had the lamp on it. If the charger was on this wall outlet then it would not charge when switch was off. We just installed all new showerheads per Quality Inn standards and not sure why pressure would have been low flowing this unit. We do have a limited breakfast selection due to the health dept regulations. We do provide Hot Waffles and again meet what Quality Inn allows us to provide our guest. We do have a wide variety of breakfast selections that are heat and eat ready. Fresh fruits, juices, and hard cooked eggs are provided daily. We provide Hot coffee and tea in the breakfast room as well as the lobby. We do ask each guest upon checkout, how was the stay and if we could have done anything better. We want our guest to leave with a good impression of our Quality Inn and Suites and if a problem occured with the stay, then we want to make it right before they leave. If you wish to talk about the stay in more detail then I welcome a call at 985-446-0977.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Checked in early. Very frendly at the front desk. She went over to make sure the room was ready, and came and got us. Went to the room ... the smell just about knocked us down! Not good! They did a good job of getting us a new room which didn't smell like urine, but that was about it. Needed to keep our shoes on at all times. Even felt like we needed to wear shoes in the shower! Holes in the carpet. Could go on, and on but... looked like they tried to update the rooms ,but like putting perfume on a pig. Still a pig!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bigbrotherb
QualityInnGMLA257, General Manager at Motel 6 Thibodaux, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

As the General Manager, I make myself available to all guest and even put my cell number on my business cards just incase they find an issue with the property. I regret that I was not made aware of your concerns before checkout. This hotel has been going through renovations but, I can assure you that each room was professionally steam cleaned the end of June 2013. I check each room with housekeeping and have not encountered a room like in your discription. I would be happy to talk with you about the concerns and find out more. My guests are main concern and I want to hear from them so, if we need to fix anything or give a pat on the back I value the opinions. Please feel free to call me at 985-446-0977 and will be happy to talk with you.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Most hotels that don't have all the rooms inside the building are older and not kept up. This one was old but rooms were updated. The bed and linens were excellent! The staff couldn't of been more wonderful! The housekeeping do an amazing job. Our door to our room was hard to shut but not a big deal for me. One negative thing was the noise! I feel the guests should be spaced out within rooms for more privacy. There was a big baseball tournament and our room was stuck on the middle of them. There was NO sleeping in! The breakfast was great! The toilet took 3 flushes to get one price of toilet paper down everyone we used the bathroom. Oh and i hated the window curtains in these older motels. Its like someone can see in! Overall, I give this hotel a 4 out of 5! :)

• Stayed: July 2013

I wanted to say Thank you for your valued review and giving our property a try with this visit. We always want to hear the good and bad so, we can offer our Quality service or learn from a mistake. We are only as good as your feedback from valued guests who complete a review. We hope to see you with your next trip in Thibodaux.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable. The desk and housekeeping staff are nice and helps you with great attitudes. The swimming pool and area are very clean. We feel the rate was very reasonable. Thank you Quality Inn for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you from our hardworking staff members. They enjoy reading the reviews and we are happy that you are a returning guests. We want every guest to feel like they are at our home and want to make each stay a delight. Thanks again for the review and tell a friend about us.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been to this hotel several times and they always had a room available. The updated rooms were nice and quiet. It has all necessary amenities in place. For outdoor cooling comfort, a crystal clear pool for your enjoyment. The staff is friendly and ready to assist you. The hotel is surrounded by places to eat and attractions to see. If you are ever in the area, stop by. You just might stay a while.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo