“Friday Visit”

Flanagan's
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Thibodaux
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Friday Visit”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

one of the best places to eat in the Thibodaux areas. Lunch special are one of the items on the menu.

• Visited February 2014

new Orleans
“Generally inconsistent”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for twenty plus years, one of two of the "better" restaurants owned by the same family here in Thibodaux. Been many times and have had some really good food. ordered it again and same thing was not good at all. Prices are consistently high though. Service is always good and the bar is pleasant. Sunday jazz brunch - only one in town at the time of this review- is good. It's a gamble, depending on who is cooking but when they get it right, the food can be quite good.

2 Thank saintthomasbound14
WINCHESTER, MASS
“Great Place !”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I found ourselves in the town of Thibodaux last month and our trusty AAA book mentioned this restaurant. We gave it a try and I can only wish that it was located in our town so we could return frequently. It was a dark rainy night but a soon as we entered this fun place the sun came out. Pleasant welcoming atmosphere, a great waitress by name of Danielle and a very diverse menu quickly let us know that we had made a good choise. I had a rib eye croissant sandwich and I am still thinking about how delicious it was. Forget what my wife had but whatever it was she remembers it fondly. Were it not some 1,400 miles from home we would be regulars.

• Visited December 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Solo Diner gets kitchen view”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Although the restaurant was not very full, they sat me at a table right by the doors the servers use, that was a bit irritating. Food was okay and service was great.

Visited October 2012
Vacherie, Louisiana
“Early Saturday Dinner”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I, try to eat out every Saturday evening. We have been pleased with the service and the food at Flanagan's. We plan on returning.

• Visited August 2012