“Excellent”
Review of La Palma

La Palma
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Thibodaux
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Awsome fresh food at a great price with personal family sevice. These people take pride in their place. 20.00 Burito Challange eat it all you get it free.
L4r4k3
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to this restaurant because of the Trip Advisor review. This is a well worthwhile stop if you like burritos and churros for desert. Service was good and people were friendly. This reataurant was also very clean and had excellent parking.

• Visited February 2013

Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Burrito heaven”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went again lasr Friday night with the grandkids they enjoy this place as much as we do. many different meals and combonations to choose from. they are all good. so I go regularly and have tried many of them which all are prepared to liking, guacamole is fresh each time I went. I ask the ower if he thought about a larger place or location and he said he is doing fine here, which is true for sure. he's freindly and likes to talk to the guests regularly to insure quality and service are ok. the kids like the place it is a pleasure to find a place they enjoy with you. Good food you won't regret the viist. the regular burrito is a large meal I can't see how someone could win the challenge on the big one!

Visited December 2012
“Burrito Challenge is a beast”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I originally went here to take their burrito challenge (and failed) but the burrito itself was amazing so I fell in love with this place. The people who work there make you feel right at home and I have yet to have something there I did not like.

Visited June 2012
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Definitely closer to a true Mexican cuisine than a Tex-Mex joint”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food was good and the atmosphere homey. I just do not get home enough to go and eat there like I want to.

Gray, Louisiana
“Best kept secret in Thibodaux.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Does not look like much on the outside, but nice and clean on the inside. My waitress was her first day, she was nervous and almost messed my order up. Buiut she came back and double checked and we got it straight. I eat there once a month or so.

Visited June 2012