“One of the best places I have stayed in !!!!!”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Wentzville, Missouri
“One of the best places I have stayed in !!!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have worked out of town for the last 25 years. I shop for good rates and clean establishments. I am very picky on a clean place. My boss found this place before I came down. The rates are excellent and the rooms are great. I have a large room with micro and fridge. The king size bed is very comfortable. the cleaning staff does an excellent job on the rooms. The maintenance person is friendly and very helpful if you need anything. There is lots of room for all the things I bring since I work a month at a time or more in one place. I was very impressed with the owner and staff working here. They are very polite and very nice. They always ask if everything is alright and if not they are right there fixing anything or getting you something to help make your stay enjoyable.This has been one of the best places i have stayed in my years of travel for work. I would recommend this to any one I talk to that going to be in the Thibodaux Louisiana area.. Great place to stay!!!!!!

Room Tip: I would suggest getting the larger rooms if available. It is worth the money. It is not much more th...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The advertising pictures are a joke. We left. The rooms are small, heavily lived in, a bare bulb on the ceiling. Smoked in. Sink had been ripped off wall and reattached. It was filthy,bathroom fixtures were rusty. Water damage. Peeling door veneer. This is an extended stay motel. My wife's and I travel for months in America. This place's advertisement is fraud. Worst we've seen.

Went to Carmel Inn. For $30 more, pool, breakfast AND DINNER (Monday thru thurs only) and beautiful surroundings

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Snyqui
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Having lived in New Orleans for most of my life, and having left there 13 years ago, I found this wonderful Motel just one hour away from the Big Easy. This was a great find for me to come back home and enjoy a relaxing reunion, this time and for the future. This Motel is being renovated and the rooms look exactly as the photos represent. Very well done with nice furnishings.. It is clean, spacious, quiet, safe, friendly and very affordable. All rooms are on the ground floor. The WiFi works very well. Fridge, Microwave and any other thing that you may need is here.There are a lot of things do do in this area.The local food is incredible.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had been staying in Houma before I found this hotel. You will not find a hotel in Houma with the quality and price that you will find here. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the hotel is very quite and peaceful. If you need to go to any of the surrounding areas the trip is really quick to and from them making for a great place to stay for business or vacation.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Alaska
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We were on a driving tour of the area and needed a place to stay. TripAdvisor showed that this was near us. Nice, clean place. Helpful staff. Great price, too. Support a locally owned enterprise versus a chain hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My sister and her husband were staying for about 6 weeks and they booked us a room to spend the night and visit, everything was perfect! Their room is just like a home away from home and ours was right next to them and really nice. The staff is great, the location is great and the room was clean and roomy. Stay here!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Alton, Illinois
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The second day we were here, a strange man approached me outside asking to use my cell phone. Wasn't two minutes before B.J. was right there, telling the man to leave immediately or he was calling the police. The guy hightailed it, and we haven't had a bit of a problem again. The cameras outside really do work, folks! AND, this place is so close to great shopping -- wish I'd left the checkbook at home. Clean, safe, very friendly helpful staff -- can't ask for much more, and would recommend this place to any traveler.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Motel 6 Thibodaux
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houma
Plantation Inn
Plantation Inn
#15 of 19 in Houma

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!