“Best Hospitality at Economy Inn In Thibodaux Louisiana”
Review of Economy Inn

and 1 more site!
Economy Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best Hospitality at Economy Inn In Thibodaux Louisiana”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here for a while a year ago for work. This is my 2nd time to work here, walked in the office of Economy Inn here in Thibodaux, the owner, BJ, called me by name, and welcomed me back to Thibodaux, LA. Great prices, very friendly, and wouldn't stay anywhere else while here in Thibodaux. Rooms are very clean, and a fantastic staff. Really made me feel welcome.

Room Tip: All rooms are ground floor. Take you pick, all rooms are good and entire parking is monitored..
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank clint a

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice .I have been many places and stayed at lots of hotels I must say this is the only one that made me fell like home.economy Inn is the best stay in the south

1 Thank Terrell M
Hartwell, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Friendly people great room service. We stayed for one week the rates are great, our room was cleaned everyday, our clothes were washed and folded. The next time I am in Thibodaux, La I will be staying at the Economy Inn.

1 Thank James O
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Several people from my company and myself were needed to work in southern Louisiana for several months and it was up to me to arrange the lodging. I was given very little notice and essentially had one day to make it happen. All of the hotels only offered daily rates and the extended stays were either to far away or pricey. Then with little time remaining I called the Economy Inn. Not only were the rates extremely affordable but I was able to reserve with just my name. Upon arrival I was instantly remembered and we were given our choice of several rooms. The owners, BJ and his wife were both courteous and helpful in getting us settled in. The entire crew felt welcome and secure during our stay. The grounds were well manicured, house keeping was impeccable and timely as well. I would recommend this establishment to anyone needing a place to stay in the Thibodaux area. Thanks again BJ you're a life saver!

thiboudax
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great service and you can't beat the rates for extended stay the owners go out of thereway with the hospitality.if you're in thibodaux for a few months on business this is the place to stay.cold air in rooms' coldd fridge for beer

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kountze
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I Work All Over The US And Call This Hotel Best I Stayed In A Year And Half.Rooms Had Plenty Of Room.Manager Was Great Cleaning Staff Was on top Of Cleaning.Bath area Was Roomy.Fridge/Micro.Internet Is Good.Nice Security In Parking Area.A Great Place To Stay Be Glad To Good Back To Work In This Area,know Where We Are going To Stay Economy Inn Thibodaux,La.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Summerland Key, FL
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Found this motel in a great location in Thibodeaux,LA. Close to downtown restaurants and bars! Vert nice room at reasonable rate with king bed, fridge,microwave, lounge chair, TV and VERY clean! Safe and quiet, too! Great owner, he talked us into his motel with great driving directions as it was Friday rush hour and we did not know the area! He stayed on the phone the whole time! Had good suggestions for dinner, drinks! Foundry was good for HH drinks all nite, AYCE crawfish boil. Half Shell , a restaurant across the street was good for dinner! Don's for breakfast had king cakes & more!

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room. Ice machine was excellent!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raceland - Highway 90
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houma

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!