“Fremin's”

Fremin's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fremin's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Thibodaux
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green St
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Seafood Napoleon is wonderful, but make sure you're hungry before you enter the restaurant. Bread Pudding is the best I've ever eaten.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

but watch out for those dishes listed as 'market price' or at least confirm the price in advance. we paid a heavy overprice for a relatively simple piece of meat.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My mom and I stayed in Thibodaux while visiting San Franciso, Laura, and Oak Alley Plantations away from our homes in Biloxi. We are use to great seafood on the Mississippi Coast but let me tell you, this place is a hidden gem. You get 5 star food and service for the price of a forgettable chain restaurant. Managers and servers (thanks Betsy) that deliver their all in the experience. Great atmosphere, live music during our visit, crazy local well-dressed crowd in the bar area. I ordered the Crawfish Tortellini Carbonara and my mom ordered Chicken Proscuitto. Enough for 3 per serving. Terrific fresh bread...make sure to try the chocolate butter (trust me). As the manager came by to check on our visit, the food, and the service, my mom commented on the fact that she is allergic to shellfish. The next time we are there we will ask them to create her favorite eggplant dish without the risk of allergies. Be not afraid...the service, quality of food, quantity of food, and atomsphere cannot be beat! Kuddos Fremins!!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was one of the better meals i have ever had. The tenderloin was superb, especially when topped with the crab meat (i requested a double of the crab). The margaritas are very well done, as are the coffee martinis. Wait staff was very professional, and always accommodating. The ambiance was super, with the genuine feel of an old New Orleans street. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was recommended by the innkeepers at Dansereau House, lived up to the recommendation. Had the rack of lamb and ribeye, both were great, as was the attention by the server.