“College Orientation”

Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed there for my daughters college orientation and the staff was so helpful. I am sure we will stay there a lot within the next 4 years. The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start our long day at Nicholls.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel was very nice. It was larger and newer than we expected. The hotel is located in front of agricultural fields. We could look out of our window and see tractors working in the fields. Great place to stay and great little town to visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This site will not allow me to complete the survey without sharing my experience on TripAdvisor. I would prefer not to share, but since it will not let me finish the survey I am typing randomly to meet the 200 character requirement.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our daughter is a student at Nicholls University in Thibodaux, we stay here often. It is a very clean and affordable hotel. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the staff could not be better. The rooms are spacious and the beds are lovely.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our stay for Nichols State Graduation was great. Hotel was very accommodating, nice, convenient, and the staff very friendly. One of the best complimentary breakfasts we've had at a hotel. Would recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have to drive twice a week for a bit over an hour to babysit my baby granddaughter. I am 64, so driving that long early in the morning is not my favorite thing to do even if it is very rewarding. So i decided to grab one of my local grandkids and we went and got a suite at this hotel, only 10 minutes from my son's house. We got there at 3:30, went to our suite, AMAZING! We went down to the pool where Justin jumped in and swam for 40 minutes. I laid out on a poolside chair. This place is beautifully decorated, clean so well kept. The bed and sofa sleeper were so comfortable. Great friendly staff, great breakfast and loved the friendly breakfast lady. Snacks, cold water, drinks, all good!!!! Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Thibodaux area.

1  Thank nette49
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This trip was for my father-in-law's funeral. The staff was very kind and helpful especially informing us about the bereavement rate. This Hampton is well kept and clean. You will enjoy your stay in Thibodaux.

1  Thank Roxane M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
#4 of 5 in Thibodaux
Comfort Inn Donaldsonville
Comfort Inn Donaldsonville
#2 of 6 in Donaldsonville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux? Share your experiences!