“Very Pleased with our stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Houston, Texas, United States
“Very Pleased with our stay”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had traveled to be near Oak Alley Plantation for our daughters wedding. It was perfect!! Our rooms were very nice and having the King Suite was awesome for getting the bride ready. The breakfast was very delicious and the eating area kept very clean. Thanks again for helping us make our special weekend so nice.

Room Tip: The town of Thibodeaux in itself was so nice and clean. The hotel is located near several restauran...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Howell, New Jersey
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The best hotel during our 10 day stay! The staff is friendly and accomodating. Only thing is, they did not have detergent in the laundry room or at the front desk. A little disappointing, but there was a WalMart nearby. Our King Bed Suite was spacious, clean, and the bed was heavenly! Definitely recommend this hotel for the value, cleanliness, and service.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious and clean!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank rjcnmorrissey
Houston
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at this location in January. I was there 2 different weeks. The first week, I woke in the middle of the night to water pouring out of the ceiling onto the bathroom floor. I called down to the desk and the lady had me move directly across the hall. It seems the peson above me didn't report that her toilet was running continuously--therefore causing water to pour out of the AC vent. The second week was fine except that my room had a funny smell. i would swear that someone was smoking in the room next to me--but we were in nonsmoking rooms. Overall, this is a really nice Hampton Inn. I travel so much for work and this is one of the nicer ones. I just had a couple of odd things during my stay. I would stay there again on my next trip to town. Most of the people working the front were very friendly. One lady didn't speak much, but she wasn't rude.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Baker, Louisiana
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We enjoyed our weekend at this hotel. The hotel was clean and the room was great. The staff was friendly and checkin was fast. Breakfast was great and. Overall this was a great hotel. We will definitely stay here again whenever were in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Overall good, clean and friendly staff. I'm here often and they always remember me. The room is clean and the service is good. Breakfast is better after 8am as they are usually in a hurry getting the early bird breakfast out so it's not as hot as you'd like. There's also no microwave in that area so you have to bring upstairs if you want a hotter meal.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side of the hotel away from Hwy 20. If you're on the front side you...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DeRidder, Louisiana
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a great place to stay!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great, the room was clean. I would recommend this hotel, if staying in Thibodaux. We will definitely be staying again, when we are in town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed my 3 night stay here at this hotel. Overall this is a nice hotel with good service. One again...my room did not get cleaned on Sunday. Leaving the room for 5 hours seems like a good length of time to get that done. I do believe that this is overpriced. My room was $129 per night. I've stayed at other identical Hampton Inns for $89. I really don't have patience for price gouging.

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
Economy Inn
Economy Inn
#4 of 5 in Thibodaux
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux? Share your experiences!