“2.5 month stay”

Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Biloxi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel was beautiful, but the service was outstanding . Everyone treated us with the usual southern charm. Could not ask for better treatment. The breakfast bar was awesome and the lady that worked the area made everyone feel like family.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sumiton, Alabama, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

On October 20th 2011 I had a bad experience with my room but I had a good experience with the staff. I wrote a review and sent a message to the hotel manager. I was shocked when I was refunded my money in full! An apology was more than enough but they went out of their way to fix a problem and I was very happy and I would like to say thanks to the management for still knowing how to conduct business. Thanks again for making it right and I can asure you that I will probably stay at another Days Inn in the future.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Walls are paper thin......could hear both sides of a cell phone conversation in adjacent room. Hotel staff did not seem to care. No fridge, microwave.....NOT a $80/night hotel!

Room Tip: don't stay there
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank gold-vintner
cheroot36, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize for the experience you endured. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Obviously, we failed at satisfying all your needs.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 985-446-1933

Travelers are raving about these Thibodaux hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
Economy Inn
#4 of 5 in Thibodaux
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houma
Wingate by Wyndham Houma

Been to Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux? Share your experiences!