“Good stay other than check out”

Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Good stay other than check out”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

The hotel is overall a great place to stay. But hen we checked in I specifically told them that we would be paying with cash at check out but when we checked out they had already charged my debit card without my consent. Now I have to wait for the charge to be romoved from my card.

• Stayed August 2011
cheroot36, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize for your experience at the front desk. We are constantly learning new ways to improve guest experiences. Your feedback allowed us to ensure a more accurate communication process so that the issue you endured will not happen again.

I am happy to hear that the rest of your experience was a good one. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Rooms are verly clean and beds are comfy. Staff are really nice. Great service!!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank KKB4life
Thank you for your stay at our Hotel and for your compliments! I am so glad your stay was a pleasant one. I'll be sure to share your comments with the staff!
Please visit us again when you're in town so we can serve you once more!!

Columbia, Mississippi
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Excellent stay at this hotel--My family and I stayed here the night before our son's graduation from Nicholls State University on that Saturday. Family member travel from MS and Birmingham, Al. Everyone was very pleased with stay-- the rooms were spacious, slept well on GREAT Pillows - breakfast was great!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased that your stay with us was a great one. Do know, that we are always looking for ways to improve. Do stop by again when you are in town to visit and we'll give you that same experience if not better!

Again, thank you for the kind review.
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I stayed in the Days Inn for all most a week. Th staff (very nice) noticed that I lived near by. I explained that I was having my house painted and that the smell was to much for my family. A couple of days later I told my husband the paint smell must be on my clothes from going back and forth to check on my house. That is when we realized they were painting the hall. So I had the smell and
had to watch my son did not touch anything . I had to step over the paint trey to get into my room. We just gave up and went home. When we checked out,the staff (still very nice) asked if we had finished painting. I was very nice and explained the paint problem. They said no way it could smell because they were using no odor paint. I explained they were using the same paint as I was LOW odor , it still smells. The person in charge that day said oh well everyone has to paint. I think the right thing to do was to give a discount or take off a couple of nights. I would have stayed at the hotel again if this had been offered.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
caroleoobrien, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this review, December 10, 2010

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 985-446-1933.

Carol OBrien
Days Inn & Suites Bayouland

Travelers are raving about these Thibodaux hotels

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Fortunately a room opened up that day for us, else the hotel was fully booked. This room was satisfactory without any complaints.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
cheroot36, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
Dear challengefish,

Thank you for your stay at our Hotel and for your compliments! I am so glad your stay was a pleasant one. Please visit us again when you're in town so you can see some of the improvements that we have made.

Vicksburg, MS
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Do they ever vacuum? Room smelled musty, and we actually had dirt on our feet after walking across carpet! Breakfast was ok but nothing special. Location was fairly convenient, but price too steep for this sub-quality Days Inn. And where are all the friendly people mentioned in the previous reviews? (On a positive note, the free cookies upon check-in were fabulous.)

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vicksburg_ladybug
Dear Vicksburg_ladybug,
I am very sorry that your stay was not what you expected. We have made many improvements to the Hotel and also have new staff. Although your stay was some time ago, I would really appreciate your next visit at our Hotel so you can see the quality we are trying to uphold as a Days Inn & Suites Brand!

sussex
Reviewed March 12, 2010

This is a good base for the bayou although Thibodaux itself is nothing special. The hotel was well run with helpful staff, spacious rooms and a pleasant ambiance. Breakfast was a little basic but OK

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
cheroot36, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this review, March 19, 2010
Thank you so much for your review. As an owner, I am so pleased that your experience with us was pleasant. We are working on improving our breakfast to include hot items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy. There's not much to do in Thibodaux but the City is making improvments that will make everyone's stay more enjoyable. I really appreciate your comments and I will share it with my staff.
Jerry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
Economy Inn
#4 of 5 in Thibodaux
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houma
Wingate by Wyndham Houma

Been to Days Inn & Suites Thibodaux? Share your experiences!