“Looking Forward To Going Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casa Del Sol

Ranked #45 of 71 Restaurants in Thibodaux
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Looking Forward To Going Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've been going to La Casa Del Sol for many years. Its kind of always been a place we've gone to celebrate family get togethers, Christmas work parties, and the like. Lots of variety and I've never had anything I didn't like there.
Its not McDonalds but its reasonably priced... and no disrespect to burgers and fries... but they're just not even close...
I like the décor and the wait staff have always been considerate and quite good humored. I have watched them working and thought wow. They don't seem to mind and I am really looking forward to going again soon.

• Visited December 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Went on a recommendation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went for lunch and the service was good. Seemed to us more like a chain restaurant than a regular Mexican restaurant and where were the Mexican waiters or waitresses? We shared the chicken salad lunch special and chicken quesadillas. Food was good but the margaritas tasted weak.

• Visited August 2013
toody703
“We love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our favorite Mexican food place in the Houma-Thibodaux-Cutoff areas. The food is on the high side of reasonable and they have lunch menu specials that are an even better deal. Their guacamole is awesome and the beans are very good. I highly recommend any of the locations of this restaurant.

Visited February 2013
“Didn't even get to eat :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Hostess/server saw me at podium waiting to be seated & without acknowledging me, proceeded to sort menus. When she did seem to be about to acknowledge my existence, she leaned sideways to look around me & greeted the customers walking up behind me. I have NEVER been treated so horribly at a restaurant!!! Too many other GOOD restaurants in Thibodaux for me to waist my time here ever again!!!

1 Thank Chrys314
Houma
“Where has the quality gone.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My family went to eat at La Casa in West Houma. This use to be a great place to eat, but the quality of food has fallen off the deep end. The food was not appetizing at all. We ordered appetizers and our meals at the same time and we never saw the appetizers as they brought the meal without us seeing the appetizers. I ordered the chorizo burrito and it was was sub par at best. La Casa needs to take a long look at them selves and go back to putting out quality food. I will not be back until things change.