“Good food, fast in and out”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed February 11, 2009

The food was good with plenty of variety. I went in to get a quick to-go box and the atmosphere was very friendly. It was also very close to the hotel I was staying in, which made it very convinient. I've been in there twice and both times, the food was good and hot.

There are newer reviews for Lin's Chinese Buffet

Reviewed December 23, 2008

When i went to Lin's I thought it had great Chinese-American cuisine. I didn't like the seafood but I can't find any Chinese resturaunt that does seafood the same as at home. It's an overall good resturaunt.

Reviewed October 18, 2008

For starters, it smells like rotten fish when you walk in the door. The smell permeates through the whole inside. The odor is soooo strong that even non fish food taste like the smell. I wouldn't even bring my enemy's dog in this joint!!! DO NOT waste your time or money!!!!!!

Reviewed February 29, 2008

Its kind of a Cajun-ized Chinese buffet. What I mean by that is: way too many onions in everything and all the food looked exactly the same. What put it over the top for me was the boiled seafood... Do Chinese people eat lots of boiled shrimp (cooked in Crab Boil) in China? I HAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEDDDDD this place, and promise I will never go back.

1  Thank LaceyGFarmington
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2008

Well, it's a Chinese buffett. That kinda says everything. Decent but not great food. Good value for the money. It's in a large building, so it can handle tons of people at once without feeling too crowded.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook