“Great food, not so great service :(”

Wolfes Gourmet Burger
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Dundonald
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

a few friends and I went to Wolfes about 3 weeks ago. The food was delicious, however a few of us wanted a dessert, no-one came to ask were we finished our mains and if we wanted anything else.

The staff (around 5 people) were all standing at the tills talking.

We kept turning round trying to get their attention, one girl seen us but no1 came over. We then just went up and asked for our bill. They cant split a bill so we worked it out between us. One of the girls rudely laughed and asked "do you want a calculator!?" and laughed to another member of staff.

1  Thank PamelaDickson013

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed all my visits to Wolfes! Me and my friends go on many occasions for lunch and it has always been very enjoyable! The service is friendly and the food was what you would expect for a establishment like this and very enjoyable, along with the fantastic atmosphere, the whole experience is excellent.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Before the cinema I ate here and have to say it was fantastic, the food was of high quality and the staff were lovely, I had the Boston burger (doubled up) and it was great.

Highly recommend if ever in the area.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We go here all the time because we live in Belfast and it never gets old. The burgers are top rate, and all the other dishes are brilliant too. Although this is a chain, it does not have the same processed feel of Frankie and Bennys.
The menu has beef burgers (real beef), chicken burgers with all sorts toppings then there is random dishes like chilli chicken. There are mushrooms, onions, and all types of chips. Deserts are really good too.
Staff are very lovely, always helpful, smiling and friendly, which I can imagine it is hard in such a high pressured environment.
The only thing I would say is that I am normally cold when there, the heat could be turned up a little and the toilets could do with a more thorough clean.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Sometimes, no matter what is on offer, nothing is more attractive than a good burger. Its one of the ultimate comfort foods, especially when its put together well. Thats Wolfe's. They know what they are doing. Been numerous times and fast running out of menu options so maybe they will change the menu to temot us back!!!. Freshly prepared, juicy burgers with perfect sides.

Worth every penny