“LOVE spices!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Been ordering from them for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Kind, professional staff that always have a smile on their face and can't do enough for you! The food is fantastic and have never had a problem with ordering, picking up or delivery.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Best freshly prepared Indian food in the local area, Service is excellent and no problem to adapt menu for a Vegan friend.
Sunday Buffet looks minimal but that's because they only put small amounts out so it's not sitting for ages wilting. Food is replenished hot and fresh at frequent intervals. Best Lamb Madras I've had meat melts in the mouth and can taste the fresh spices and herbs

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Here tonight for a large family gathering including our toddler. Food amazing but more importantly the service and attentiveness of the staff was impeccable.
Only down side was the instant coffee but it wouldn't stop us coming back

Reviewed October 12, 2016

I came here about 10 years a go and remember it being very good,on arrival we were greated by very scruffy path way to entrance lots of weeds and mess.when we went in the inside was not much better,it has definitely gone backwards,floor was a right mess,starter under cooked and main course was burnt in taste ,my wife tried it as I thought it was me and confirmed it was burnt,we did have a couple of drinks and our final bill was 60 pounds which was very expensive,probably the worst indian meal I've had in years ,would not go back if you paid me......I normally right good reviews but not this time.

1  Thank squireimp2
Reviewed October 9, 2016

The food here is incredible, not one for hot food, I had a Korma. It was so creamy and delicious. I'll definitely be coming back for more.