“Great hotel”
Review of Sulphur Inn Motel

Sulphur Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sulphur
Sulphur Inn Motel
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Sulphur
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I had a blast here. Everyone was really nice. The room was nice and clean. Great rates! They got a hot breakfast now and the waffles were delicious. They also have biscuit and gravy. The lobby was nice and clean and everyone was professional.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cajungal2608
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I looked at many pictures of this hotel online and thought it was just beautiful. When we got to the hotel the outside had green ish mold which should have been an indicator but I went and checked in at the front desk anyways. The clerk didn't even greet me with a hello or anything he was playing with his phone the whole time. When we did get our room keys we went and opened the door and I there was stuff all over the out side of the door when we walked into the room we noticed the filth that was every where. The tub was NASTY and so was the bed, floors, and celling. The window seat had stains all over it as well. I was very upset about the room itself, they would not give me a refund to go somewhere else either. I will never stay here again and hope this has been helpful to someone else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed August 27, 2006

Worst hotel ever. Would not receommend this hotel to my worst enemy. If I had a choice between sleeping on the streets and staying in this hotel for free I would sleep on the street. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD. ROOMS WERE DIRTY. TOWELS are holey and dirty. FLIES AND BUGS IN ROOM. Management does not want to work with customers to make things right. I was told by the Manager that if he is not working and the establishment was on fire he still would not answer the phone to take care of customer complaints or emergency, That goes to show what this establishment cares about your safety or well being. This establishment and the peolpe that work for this location needs to be re-trained on customer service, service and the proper way to run a business or be fired.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)