Motel 6 Sulphur
$88
$116
$110
$84
Quality Suites Sulphur(Sulphur)(Great Value!)
$80
$114
Travelocity
$117
$111
BestWestern.com
$90
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was so surprise I excepted the same at all motel 6 but this one in sulphur Louisiana was so spacious clean and we also had a very nice flat screen tv. The staff was wonderful from the cleaning crew to the front desk clerk. The motel manager was so very nice. The area is close to the freeway, and lots of food within walking distance. I excepted a lot less for the price lowest in the area. We will be back on our next vacation. Way to go sulphur.

Room Tip: Get a suite very spacious felt we were in an apartment . Very large.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Betty R
Reviewed December 7, 2013

It's not the best place in the world but I couldn't argue. The price was very good and the people were really nice. The rooms were, I'd say 8 out of 10 which is really good for a motel 6. Most of the other ones I've been in were around 6 out of 10. Which, to me, still isn't that bad for them. Lots of fast food in walking distance, and not so fast food also in walking distance. Convenience store, right next door. Good location. New TV's and cable was a plus. I loved my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I had the best experience at this Motel 6. The front desk clerk Betty was so kind to us. Our room was clean and I enjoyed the flat screen tv. We got more than we expected of the price we paid. I travel a lot and usually stay motel 6's and this was an upgrade from the other motels. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank KARI K
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Motel 6 recently. Accommodations are very nice. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. It was very close to the casinos in Lake Charles. About a 6 minuted drive. Staff was very nice at check-in. Nice TVs! Would recommend this motel to anyone. Very affordable!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2013

All rooms in the area were taken for July 4th weekend so we booked a reservation sight unseen with this Econo Lodge. The room smelled, the bed smelled and I had to get a sheet and pillows from my car just to lay on the bed! Oh, did I mention the HUGE ROACH my husband had to kill!?? We went to Walmart and bought Lysol and air freshener just to be able to stomach the odor and my feet never touched the floor or bedding! Dirty, dirty, dirty place!
I paid for the room when I arrived and went on with my vacation to other states. When I got home from my trip and looked at my bank account, I had been charged twice, 2 different amounts. I am currently on the phone (almost an hour with someone who can barely speak English!) trying to get my refund. My advice, whatever you do, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

Room Tip: I'd sleep in my car before I'd stay here again!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple