“great choices on the menu.”

Novrozsky's Hamburgers
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: American
Description: At Novrozsky’s, we don’t stop at good enough. We pride ourselves on serving the most deliciously satisfying burgers in Louisiana crafted with Nolan Ryan’s Beef -- all-natural, hormone-free beef raised right in our home state of Texas. You’ll find our large portions and flavorful dishes will always leave you feeling more than satisfied, and our menu variety will offer plenty to choose from whether you’re looking for a classic burger or some tantalizing and heart-healthy options. Stop on by our restaurant or our drive-through and get a taste of our homemade freshness in every bite.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

They have the biggest and best baked potatoes that I have ever seen,they fill a styrofoam container.You can eat in or get it to go, either way it is fast.You can get a sandwich, hamburger,chicken tenders or a fish dinner.Great place.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Food was good but each item had to be ordered separately..which makes it expensive. Food was hot but greasy.

1  Thank Blandry2013
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

A little turner off initially by the texting order taker but after she got finished the order was taken without much interaction

The food was much better than expected given location and decor

The ham muffuletta was as good as any in NOLA

Hot and fresh

I will be back

Reviewed January 25, 2014

If you are looking for good food that you order at one counter, pick up at another (just minutes later) and eat on wooden tables (and all at a good price), then this is the place for you. On this particular occasion I was heading to Lafayette on business and stopped in Sulphur to gas up the car. I saw Novrozsky's next door and decided to have lunch here. The minute I saw a guy walk past me in the line with one of their filled baked potatoes I knew what I had to have. I elected for the barbecue beef baked spud, with onion and cheese on top. Really delicious! I will definitely eat here again next time I pass through.

1  Thank OilRover
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The meat in the burgers and the buns were equally delicious. There is a lot more on the menu but we were tired and ready to go to our room. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.