“Good food quick service lots of specialty Cajun food items to go”

Hollier's Cajun Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Buffet table pretty much cajun style food lots of it in fact you wont leave hungry try big meat Wednesday friendly crew lots of parking everyone enjoys

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

The grill crawfish burger was delicious. I also had gumbo and boudain balls. Everything was great. Good service and kind folks. I cant wait to tell my friends!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

waitress was very accomadating, food hot and did not have a long wait even they were busy plenty of food for descent price

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We visited this restaurant during our stay in Sulphur based on the Tripadvisor review. My husband ate from the buffet, which he said was quite good. He ate mostly the fried oysters, which he said were perfectly cooked. My daughter ordered the crawfish etouffee and I ordered the chicken/sausage gumbo and both were awesome. I would definately recommend this restaurant for some good cajun food!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

First t time there. Food was verrrry good and lots of it..and the was hot.

will go again