Super 8 Slidell
Sleep Inn(Slidell)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
$69
Best Western Plus Slidell Inn(Slidell)(Great Value!)
$90
Country Inn
$129
Homewood
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell(Slidell)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites(Slidell)(Great Value!)
$102
All reviewswaffle house next doorroom was cleannew orleanscontinental breakfasttile floorsfridge and microwaveconvenient locationdesk clerknice staywould stay here againcoffee makerafter a long daygreat place to staymotelinterstateplugcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Car trouble kept us off the I-10 for two days...Near the Ford agency,a car rental agency & a oriental buffet...This 8 served our un planed needs well...A large pleasant breakfast room compensated for the "tight" on property parking...carracar

Room Tip: I would select rooms on the left,facing the structure, as less exposed and quiet...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
USMPA9, General Manager at Super 8 Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Carracar,

I'm glad during a time of inconvenience you found solace here with us. We offer numerous amenities at no cost to our guests. Free Wi-Fi can be very instrumental when you find yourself in a strange place. Indeed our Superstart breakfast has just what it takes to get your day started properly. We do have quite a few attractions within walking distance from our property, which always helps when you don’t have a car. I thank you for your very kind words of praise but I assure you that I am only as good as my staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
USMPA9, General Manager at Super 8 Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Reviewed December 7, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
USMPA9, General Manager at Super 8 Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Reviewed November 20, 2012

As I have seen some other reviewers say, I usually do not stay at Super 8. My experience has not been good.
I called 2 other motels on either side of the interstate and I believe they thought I was making an offer on their property. One wanted $139 with AARP and the other wanted $99. I searched online for other places in the area and the Super 8 came in at just over $60. I had been driving all day a decided to take a shot.
Much to my surprise the desk clerk was friendly and extremely helpful. I am sorry now I did not get his name. He got me exactly the kind of room I wanted and it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The Community Brand Coffee in the room was excellent. A Louisiana treat.
The only complaint is that the breakfast sellection was very limited.
All in all a great value for the price. I WILL stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
USMPA9, General Manager at Super 8 Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Lyn A,

I am very happy to hear that we changed your mind on the Super 8 brand. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed a great clean affordable room. We strive to make sure that all our rooms are in top condition and we offer those rooms at an exceptional rate. I will let the staff members know that you enjoyed your stay. I'm very glad to hear that you loved Community Coffee as much as we do. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I don't normally stay at Super 8 - in fact I avoid them. But we stayed at this one since it was close to our route and inexpensive and we only wanted a place to sleep. We found it to be very nice with a great desk clerk and based on this single experience I will give Super 8 a try again in the future. I hope the other motels in this chain live up to the very high standards we found at this particular location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear LD S,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself with us. Super 8 offers a great affordable room with plenty of free amenities to enjoy for 1 night or multiple nights. My staff and I strive to give each guest the cleanest affordable room you will find. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.