All reviews usb ports would highly recommend staying here best hotel i have ever stayed front desk new orleans enjoyed our visit beds were very comfortable would stay here again hotel room shopping and restaurants beautiful hotel room was large night's sleep swamp tour two nights nice stay continental breakfast
Reviewed May 14, 2017

This is a new unit bordering I-12. It is easy to access if you are coming from the north or west. A nightmare from the south . That is not the motels fault but Slidell civil engineering's fault. Good parking, seems safe. Did not eat there. The rooms are well appointed. The bed's comfortable as always for Holiday Inn. Wish I knew where they got there mattresses.

Room Tip: No particular tip. The room I had over looked the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Athena T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear John D,
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. We love our guest feedback. You are right we are right off of Interstate 12 with easy access into the hotel. I am sorry you did not get a chance to eat our wonderful complimentary hot breakfast, hopefully next time you pass through you will get a chance to enjoy it. I have shared all of your comments with my entire staff and thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Slidell La as your host hotel.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Our suite was large and very clean. The staff was great and it is an easy 30-minute drive to NOLA. Parking is free and easy and there are restaurants nearby, as well as a Shell Station and Walmart (in case you forget anything).

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank brandonspeck

Dear brandonspeck,
I thank you for taking time out to write this 5 STAR Review. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with my entire staff and we cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Stayed overnight on a return trip from Virginia. The hotel was clean, new and modern. The beds were very comfortable. There is a Sam's, Walmart and Chili's very close by. The morning breakfast was good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 376elainev

Dear 376elainev,
Thank you so much for taking time out to write this wonderful review. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the best accommodations for all of our guest during their stay with us. We cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

What a nice hotel. Granted it's brand new but they sure built a nice one. Sort of reminds me of some of the Hotel Indigos that I've stayed in. If this hotel is convenient to your travel plans, I'd give it a try while it's still "new". Pros: Large room with tall ceilings, stylish decore, large bathroom, wonderful stall shower with tall shower head (good for tall people), good sound insulation with no highway noise, the smell of new and clean throughout, very helpful and friendly front desk staff and great value for travelers. Cons: (nit) why locate the shower towels across the bathroom from the shower?

Room Tip: No views in the area so if available I'd go for ground floor. I was on the highway side but had no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo

Dear D L,
Thank you for this wonderful review I am so excited that you enjoyed our Brand New Formula Blue design that we have to offer. I have shared your comments with my entire staff and we cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Easy to spot. Near everything important (gas, food, walmart). Fast, friendly check-in. Super clean overall and room was perfect. Everything worked. Very modern looking and amazing bathroom. Hot and cold breakfast was just what I needed to get back on the road. GREAT!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo

Dear Chris C,
I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are right breakfast is very important while you are traveling and I am glad you enjoyed our Complimentary hot breakfast during your stay with us. I thank you for your kind words and I have shared your comments with my entire staff. We would love to see you again the next time you are in the area.