“SLOW”

Cuisines: American
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“SLOW”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We went to lunch on a Saturday. We arrived about 11:30 and quickly placed our orders. It took FOREVER! Our orders were not complicated. It was not crowded so I really have no idea why it took so long. We won't be going back!

Visited October 2013

Slidell, Louisiana
“Are you ready to rumble?”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

A really good time. The food is wonderful. Their wings are terrific in any sauce you pick. The game is better here than it is at the game.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Honestcritic40435
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've never been to Buffalo Wild Wings, so I thought me and my husband would try it out - we were immediately seated which was nice - the waitress was very polite! We ordered our food and we received our food immeidately (that might be because they were just sitting in the kitchen, because all of the food was barely warm) - there was so many TV's in the restaurant it was so hard for us to have a conversation because they were so loud not to mention the screaming kids didn't help the situation - I do not think we will be visiting this restaurant again.

• Visited March 2013
Louisiana
“Still good even after years since I have been there.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I used to visit here a lot and for some reason I stopped going. Maybe there are just too many places in Slidell to eat and hang out. We went with a party of 10, and didn't have to wait too long for a table. My favorite beer is woodchuck and they have it on tap here. The boneless wings are good. My husband got the wings and like my boneless ones better. We couldn't decided on the type of sauce the waitress was great, she brought out many different ones so we could sample them. We also ordered the garlic breaded mushrooms, they were very tasty. We didn't really watch the games on the TVs but I'm sure they would be great to watch games on. The bathrooms were clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. We will go back it was a nice place to hang out.

• Visited January 2013
“BAD PLACE”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The service and food at this one is consistently bad. Even the layout of the place is jacked up. Stay away

Visited December 2012