“Still good even after years since I have been there.”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #103 of 228 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Louisiana
“Still good even after years since I have been there.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I used to visit here a lot and for some reason I stopped going. Maybe there are just too many places in Slidell to eat and hang out. We went with a party of 10, and didn't have to wait too long for a table. My favorite beer is woodchuck and they have it on tap here. The boneless wings are good. My husband got the wings and like my boneless ones better. We couldn't decided on the type of sauce the waitress was great, she brought out many different ones so we could sample them. We also ordered the garlic breaded mushrooms, they were very tasty. We didn't really watch the games on the TVs but I'm sure they would be great to watch games on. The bathrooms were clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. We will go back it was a nice place to hang out.

• Visited January 2013

Slidell, Louisiana
“BAD PLACE”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The service and food at this one is consistently bad. Even the layout of the place is jacked up. Stay away

Visited December 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost its touch.....”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Tonight was my last visit to BWW. Service was very slow and our waitress would disappear for long periods of time. It took over 40 minutes to get our food. (Three people sat at our table: 2 adults and one child) I ordered a salad that tasted like it had been prepared a few days ago and sat in the refrigerator to long. I took three bites and couldn't eat any more. Kids meal was luke warm but my boyfriend enjoyed his wings. Waitress did not even comment on my full plate of salad when she finally returned. Just asked if I needed a box. I do not complain at restaurants unless the situation is REALLY bad but in my waitress experience, this would have been a sure sign that something was not right and asked the customer if everything was ok.

Also, one of the TV'S was set on a documentary of the MOB and it keep showing pictures of dead people. Thank God the Olympics were on and that was a distraction for my 6 year old....

Such a promising place has taken a turn for the worse.

1 Thank KT1986
Slidell, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good For The Game, Not For The Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

A good place to watch a sporting event, but food is poor quality.

Prescott, Arizona
“Worst Margaretta ever”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Leff-t's Steakhouse Dewy Arizona; $10.00 for the worst Margaretta ever, even after letting our waitress know it was sour and watered down, she said well i can and a shot to it (which wasn't the problem) and i would charge you extra for it, I said no thank you. So my girlfriend and i added sugar it ours, my mother could not handle it, i told the waitress to replace it with a coke instead, which we had to pay for the coke and all 3 Margaretta's. So my father who tip's very well above the max, reduced the tip. Not on our list to drop back in this steakhouse, Not for $30.00 worth of Margaretta's, which must have cost them about 50 Cents. I have had snow cones better than this.