“Delish”

Copeland's Of New Orleans
Ranked #8 of 222 Restaurants in Slidell
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delish”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Wonderful wait staff. Food was absolutely delicious. We shared the BBQ shrimp boil and cajun crawfish pasta, which were both very good.

Visited June 2014

Austin, Texas
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped here on our way down to New Orleans from Texas. The service was good. The food was delicious - had a bowl of their Gumbo and the Bananas Foster for desert was a perfect ending to our lunch.

• Visited June 2014
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Great food, service not so much”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food here is outstanding. Just wonderful, good atmosphere . Cheesecake perfect. Can't go wrong with the food and price is not bad. The service......... It was a Sunday but we got no refills, no silverware, really our waitress just kinda acted disinterested .

• Visited June 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
“slow service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food is very good. The table servic is hit or miss, mening the server can be good or slow. Ifyou try to place a take out order over the phone can be very cgallenging for some one to answer. I have made 11 take out orders and only 1 someone took the order in less than 8 minutes. One time I called on my there there(10 min drive) I was able to finish my oder as I walked thru the door. I spoke to the manager who turned my issue to someone else who comp my order, but the manager avoided me and never even offered an apoligy, just let the other person handle me. I took my busness to other places for 2 months and gave the take out service a try. This time placed on hold for 6 mins,I hung up recalled and when the call was answered,I explained that I was on hold for a time, where upon that person took my order instead of the normal forwarding to somene else. So this is an improvement, but I will try one more time.

• Visited May 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
“Always Good”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This location is the best of the Copeland's that I have visited. Food and service were perfect. They are near my work so I dine there often and always have the same result.

Visited May 2014