“most of the time very good”

Copeland's Of New Orleans
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Slidell
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, augmented by the gracious hospitality of the Copeland Family. Copeland's of New Orleans is more than a restaurant; it is the family's promise to provide you with the finest dining experience each and every visit.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place in slidell is very good. We have visted about 9 times in last two years. Food is good has lots of spice so if you have a salt problem look at menu very good. Did have a problem last time we went the place had the server with too many tables she worked her butt off with all the tables so service was not to good. ( but we did tip over 20% was not her fault) Overall nice place to eat as a couple, not so good with small kids from our experence.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is one of my absolute favorite places to eat cajun cooking. It is an upscale restaurant. I usually choose Copelands when I get to choose my birthday meal! My favorite dishes are the spinach and artichoke dip with fried, breaded pasta. I know, I know...but until you've tried it, you don't know why I'm raving about it, and order it EVERY time I go to this restaurant! My favorite main dishes are the veal and pasta, and the eggplant piroque with shrimp and crab claws. The food is rich and absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Nice dark atmosphere. Rowdy bar on game days. Good food

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The food is so delicious here. It is so hard to choose what you want. The spinach and artichoke dip is a must have. It comes with fried bow tie pasta to dip. The pasta and crab cakes are delicious! They have a nice selection if drinks. All the fish are excellent choices too.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wow! This place was great. If you are ever in New Orleans add this place to your list to visit and enjoy a great meal. Much better than venturing into the French Quarter for poor quality food. Can't believe that this place hasn't been reviewed since December.

Been to Copeland's Of New Orleans? Share your experiences!