“Superb food and drinks”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Superb food and drinks”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

This was my second visit to Coprland's. It was one of best filet's I have ever put into my mouth. The side salad was
Delicious as well
The wine and service was wonderful.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Classy place with quality food”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

If you are in the mood for good seafood, this is the place to go. We lucked out as it was a Tuesday and they have happy hour all night long ($5 martinis) and some of their appetizers are only $5. The spinach and artichoke dip is really good but as it is served with fried bow tie pasta, it is extremely filling. The entrees are huge so you might want to skip the apps. I ordered the fish with the crawfish etoufee and I asked for the redfish instead of the fish of the day. At $23, the redfish is quite pricey but it was delicious and fresh. The only downside was the sauce which was way too salty. The side dishes of sweet potatoes and smothered green beans are oh so southern and done quite well. If you want to save room for cheesecake, try a small plate instead of an entree!

• Visited March 2011
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Cajun Seafood and Steaks in an upscale setting”
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Excellent spicy cajun the Redfish Etoufee is especially good.Very rich food nice staff
at pretty reaasonable prices.Good location off the interstate easy on/off.Other location
also good along the Gulf Coast probably the best upscale Cajun food chain in the US
for me.

New Orleans/Slidell
“I would not recommend this location”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I have eaten at Copeland's for years. Some of the food is good if you like a steak perhaps. Service was slow and I ran out of drink and never got a refill. The pasta dish I had here was so salty and over-spiced that I really could not eat it. I am not one to complain about spiciness either. It was like they sprinkled more seasoning over this seafood pasta because it was all over the edge of the plate. You could not even tast anything else. I complained and they would not even take it off the bill after talking to a supervisor. If you are not there to satisfy your customers then how can I recommend this place other then the drinks are pretty good. The Copleland's in Covington is much better and consistant with their food.

1 Thank rbay70
Murray, Kentucky
“incredible”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Copelands was amazing!! There is a great variety of foods on the menu and the prices are reasonable. I had fresh fish with etoufee, a side of corn , sweet potatoes, and their napolean cheesecake. The corn was creamy and had some spice and the sweet potatoes were super sweet. My main dish was pretty good too. My boyfriend had the crab stuffed catfish which was out of this world. He had been there once before and ate their fried crawfish and wasnt impressed but he definitely changed his mind with this meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting slidell.