“Same Old Stuff”

Add it.
Patton's
Ranked #149 of 257 Restaurants in Slidell
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Been to many events over the years on site and around town. The selections are always the same and are never better than average.

Reviewed November 5, 2014

Patton's is an old house probably from the Civil War. It just has a lot of atmosphere. I love to go there.I feel like Scarlet!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Best resturant we had before Katrina We miss it so much!!! Charming older home turned in to resturant hosts weddings now I noticed they were opened for brunch a Sunday a couple of weeks ago and was so pleased I had plans :( Best steaks and biscuits Hope they return to a resturaunt instead of just weddings and catering!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Grandmamajoy777

Been to Patton's? Share your experiences!